Main Menu

Here's a mega-thrill epic dredd pitch comin atcha...

Started by judgejampot, 15 November, 2002, 02:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

Personally I think it's time Rico was tested in the way we have seen Dredd tested.

Actually, just seeing Rico would be nice.

opaque

Well I can see Rico being built up in stories over the next year and so and then being killed in a mega-epic. Don't forget what happened to Dekker and Giant. Both characters with a lot of back story that were killed off.
This would give the death of a major character (not this time I know but in the future) which seems to be thought of as a good idea and also maybe we'll get into the story of the other 6-7 Dredd clones around the city. And what about the Judda? How sure can we be that only that Judda survived? There could have been one that survived in the city, or.... How about this for an idea? A clone from the Fargo line living a pararell life as a villian (terrorist/dictator etc etc), maybe in one of the areas of the world that hasn't been gone into as much (The ex Sino Cit, Tibet/Mongolian zone). That could be interesting ;) lol
And you could tie it in with the funding of the terrorist attacks on Sin City (remember the million cred bounty given by the Sov's where did that come from?). You have to use an intermediary to attack your enemies, why not an old enemy?

Trout

The million creds were provided by Nero Narcos, as Orlok was told, to his horror, during "Doomsday."

- Trout

opaque

I know that when Nacros was cornered he said he did it because he was bored. 'It was a game, a diversion'.
If that was a game is there a higher being or organisation moving the pieces?

One storyline that I haven't seen make a comeback yet is the Judges who wanted total subservience from all planets. When Castillo et al were taken over by shapeshifters. Can't remember who that was but those malevelent Judges do stick in my mind.

Bolt-01

Was that in the Megazine? I don't remember any of this.

Nero Narcos: Did anybody else think it was odd that his robot surrendered and was so well behaved? Considering that Narcos was just a "brain in a bottle" he could have just moved house, so to speak. (I remember Dredd asking for analysis of the brain tissue, but they never TOLD us it was definately Narcos)

Just a thought

Dave6795

karne

There is always the possibility that Narcos planted fragments of un-used brain portions (apparently we can all survive minus hefty chunks of brain tissue. I set them up don't I.) in a automated body, or even cloned tissue. However I like to think he was bored stupid with life and wanted to end it all with a big finale.