Main Menu

New 2000AD podcast up with the forums own Lady Festina!

Started by bluemeanie, 25 May, 2011, 03:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanie

Here y'go
http://2000ad.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/ecbt2000ad-ep56/

I really didnt think it was fair to subject Red Seas to another bout of my "I dont really like it" so we got in two super subs.  Big thanks again to Lizzie for stepping in and of course to Conor for his invaluable support  :D

bluemeanie

Just so people know, I am patenting the "Beermonica"

Emperor

I'd recommend people don't listen to this, it is just jam-packed with rumours, lies and slander. I will be speaking to my legal staff tomorrow. :thumbsdown:

So move along now, nothing to see (or listen to here). :ssh:
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

uncle fester

Ooh I dunno, y'know... I distinctly remember you with your head in your hands at Bristol saying "What have I done?"  :)

Kev Levell

Quote from: Emperor on 26 May, 2011, 03:46:13 PM
I'd recommend people don't listen to this, it is just jam-packed with rumours, lies and slander. I will be speaking to my legal staff tomorrow. :thumbsdown:

As if that's not all the endorsement this needs to go viral ;-)

Lady Festina

It may also go viral based on the repeated use of the words arse, bottom and bosoms.....

Due to the mega injunction imposed by the individual known to the court as "Caesar", I am unable to comment further at this time.

Pete Wells

It's not a podcast, it's a POSHcast. For most folk it'll be the first time they've been able to understand both speakers!

Emperor

Quote from: Kev Levell on 26 May, 2011, 05:56:20 PM
Quote from: Emperor on 26 May, 2011, 03:46:13 PM

As if that's not all the endorsement this needs to go viral ;-)

Damnation!! The Dark Judgement Widows win this round!!!
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Dandontdare

Oh, Fester Fester, Fester ... "Wine-monkey"? For shame! Great to hear lady F's take on things - seems we did the same Latin course at school, that Grumio was always in the culina, cooking for Caecilius and Clemens.

So when is that cleavage photo from Bristol getting posted?  :D

DrJomster

Thanks ladies for a good podcast!  Great to listen in on two fans chewing the fat over the latest oeuvres de Tharg! 

Was expecting the Garisson fan service to get more of a roasting though!

Caecilius est in horto? Blimey, I'd forgotten about him!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Pete Wells

Great podcast girls, really enjoyed it. In answer to your two questions:

Question 1 - "Have they put secondary quotes on the cover before?"

Professor Wells says "Oh good Lordy yes! It was almost weekly practice from Progs 1085 onwards. We saw many quotes from SFX, Comics International and even The Guardian! However, a rather horrible redesign for prog 1200 (which lasted all of 34 issues) generally saw this replaced by the prog contents. Since then we've seen the odd quote..."

Question 2 (Asked by a very drunked Iz at 1hr24mins) - "Does Si Fraser smile more than any other artist when he draws?"

A confused Professor Wells says "I've lost my bar graph showing how many times different artists smile as they're drawing. However, from the top of my head I can tell you that Boo Cook farts the most, Karl Richardson eats the most Jaffa Cakes and Hector Ezquerra is forever picking his nose!"

Thanks again for a great listen girls!

Lady Festina

Thank you for the covers update - we knew you'd know!!

lukethecartoonist

A bit behind on my podcasts but catching up.  Nice job, Iz and Lizzie.  I totally lost it laughing at the harmonica in the middle of the episode.  I'm glad I've mastered the silent laugh for when I'm at work.
Moon Freight 3: A sci-fi/comedy webcomic every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. http://moonfreight3.com

DrJomster

Perhaps Harmonica Man by the Nephilim would make a good intro tune next time the ladies are on? :)
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

COMMANDO FORCES

Highly enjoyable listen from the ladies team. I agree that the harmonica was very funny and I think it lets us see a little of what goes on in their household  :D