Main Menu

Freebies and/or bargains

Started by bluemeanie, 19 April, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanie

Dont think there's a thread like this already. Just letting people know when stuff is free or temporarily cheap as Steam etc do some very cool one day specials

Anyway, for the iOS mob...
"Edge" and "Burn the City". Two fun little games that are free on a 24hr promotion thing. Grab 'em quick, especially Edge which is retro awesome

mogzilla

apps are free to access on xbox live this weekend

bluemeanie

Warhammer Space Marine is a tenner on Steam for the next 18hrs

Fun, stompy action game

bluemeanie

You'll have to be quick but Dead Space 2 is about £4 on Steam for a limited time

Well worth the money if you like scaring the shit out of yourself

M.I.K.

Quote from: bluemeanie on 25 April, 2012, 09:29:32 AM
You'll have to be quick but Dead Space 2 is about £4 on Steam for a limited time

Well worth the money if you like scaring the shit out of yourself

Ooh... and the first Dead Space is only £2.49 right now...

Goaty

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 for £1.99 on iPhone app.

bluemeanie

On Steam

Transformers War for Cybertron... REALLY fun action shooter. Only £3.74

And Batman Arkham City is a tenner till Monday

Noisybast

Lionhead are giving away free download codes for Fable Heroes on Facebook and Twitter.
Codes go up at 12am and 12pm on Facebook, and at random intervals through the day on Twitter.
Got me a copy last night.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Rog69

Free copy of Midnight Club 2 on Steam -

Join the Official Rockstar Community on Steam and Receive a Free Copy of Midnight Club 2
posted by Rockstar Games @ 04:29PM on May 10, 2012

Join the Official Rockstar Games Community on Steam at http://steamcommunity.com/games/rockstargames by 10 am Pacific Time on Tuesday, May 15, 2012, and receive one non-giftable copy of Midnight Club 2 in your Steam account by May 29th.

Eligibility: User must have an account with at least one successful purchase, gift or retail registration in the account. The offer is not available to users who already own Midnight Club 2.

Albion

Lego Harry Potter Years 1 - 4 for the iPad is on sale for 69p.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Goaty

Quote from: Albion on 14 May, 2012, 09:34:24 AM
Lego Harry Potter Years 1 - 4 for the iPad is on sale for 69p.

Yeah got it yesterday, enjoy it on iPad :-)

bluemeanie

Batman Arkham City Lockdown is only 69p at the moment too.
Bit of a rip off of Infinity Blade and not as good to be honest, but for 70p its still a cool one and the graphics are about as good as you get on iOS

M.I.K.

At time of typing there's about 4 hours left to get Alice : Madness Returns from Steam for £2.99.

Pyroxian

M.I.K.

Humble Indie Bundle V

Pay what you want and get Psychonauts, Limbo, Superbrothers : Sword & Sworcery,  and Amnesia : The Dark Descent (and Bastion, if you pay more than the average, which is currently $7.70.) Some of the money goes to charity.