General Chat > Film & TV

Current TV Boxset Addiction

<< < (630/647) > >>

The Legendary Shark:

Agreed.

(I wonder if the guy in the fisherman's cap in the Final Scene was Robert Patrick's character, the sporting goods store owner who got shafted...? I've never looked it up because I really don't want to know - but it felt cool to notice that it might be.)

Radbacker:
All of us are Dead

Fuck the Koreans are really knocking it out of the park when it comes to genre stuff.  Another top effort up there with Squid Games, best Zombie show I’ve seen in years like a long form Train to Busan (which gets a name check episode two I thin it was, just as I turned to my missus to say this could really be set in the same universe as TTB the characters bring up the movie when discussing Zombies 😆) and a wonderful mid season twist the differentiate it from common Zombie outbreaks the virus is learning and suddenly intelligent Zombies.  Nice long episodes too so plenty of time for the show to breathe and build character so as they start being offed you really feel free it.  Only half way through but have read that the series sticks the landing too.  On Netflix if ya got it

CU Radbacker

Trooper McFad:

--- Quote from: Radbacker on 05 February, 2022, 03:05:21 AM ---All of us are Dead

Fuck the Koreans are really knocking it out of the park when it comes to genre stuff.  Another top effort up there with Squid Games, best Zombie show I’ve seen in years like a long form Train to Busan (which gets a name check episode two I thin it was, just as I turned to my missus to say this could really be set in the same universe as TTB the characters bring up the movie when discussing Zombies 😆) and a wonderful mid season twist the differentiate it from common Zombie outbreaks the virus is learning and suddenly intelligent Zombies.  Nice long episodes too so plenty of time for the show to breathe and build character so as they start being offed you really feel free it.  Only half way through but have read that the series sticks the landing too.  On Netflix if ya got it

CU Radbacker

--- End quote ---

Good stuff I’ll give it a go - as well as Squid game I really liked Kingdom which is a medieval take on the Zombie genre (hopefully they will have a 3rd season of this)

Hawkmumbler:
Been watching I, CLADIUS over the last week after years of meaning to do so and...yeah, bit good innit?

The Legendary Shark:

--- Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 11 February, 2022, 02:43:47 PM ---Been watching I, CLADIUS over the last week after years of meaning to do so and...yeah, bit good innit?

--- End quote ---

One of the best t.v. shows ever.

~~~

The Tourist. A man has a car accident in the Australian Outback and, on awakening in hospital, has amnesia. A fairly standard set-up but an engrossing six episode series with more than a touch of Fargo about it. Recommended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version