General Chat > Film & TV

Current TV Boxset Addiction

<< < (643/647) > >>

CalHab:

--- Quote from: Tiplodocus on 11 May, 2022, 11:16:50 PM ---Has there been a better comic creation than George Costanza?
--- End quote ---

Frank Costanza.

Tiplodocus:
Hehe! Good point. I have "hilariously" started Mrs Tips in the style of Frank.

The Legendary Shark:

Halo. I nearly didn't bother with this because I don't do computer games (well, maybe Mahjongg and Patience from time to time) but I'm glad I gave it a go. The story and characters were all okay, not brilliant but engaging enough to while away the rainsoaked hours of a weekend off, and the effects were top notch. Not bad at all.

Colin YNWA:
Daredevil Season 2 well its a good job I've heard such good things about Season 3 as getting there is beginning to feel a bit of a trial (no pun and all that). 7 episodes in and no tonal variance at all, not surprisingly I suppose - but why is there no window cleaners in Hell's Kitchen? Or cleaning products - well except in the appointments of posh baddies! Anyway while its got a lot of great new ideas (from the comics) to play with its turning into a lumbing cliche factory and its really beginning to bug me.

I'm going to get to Season 3,  but man its a lot harder work than the first 12 episodes of Season 1 made it seem like it was going to be!

Jim_Campbell:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 21 May, 2022, 10:31:38 PM ---I'm going to get to Season 3,  but man its a lot harder work than the first 12 episodes of Season 1 made it seem like it was going to be!

--- End quote ---

I didn't care for S2 at all. The main problem, ISTR, is that Matt is such a whiny little twat for most of it. That, plus the lack of Fisk, made it a real slog. S3 is really good, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version