General Chat > Film & TV

Current TV Boxset Addiction

<< < (644/652) > >>

CalHab:
I heard a rumour Disney+ is going to continue the series with the same cast?

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: CalHab on 24 May, 2022, 02:11:53 PM ---I heard a rumour Disney+ is going to continue the series with the same cast?

--- End quote ---

The latest I've heard about this from that ever reliable source (ahem) Bleeding Cool

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/daredevil-disney-reportedly-taps-corman-ord-to-write-new-series/

Jim_Campbell:

--- Quote from: CalHab on 24 May, 2022, 02:11:53 PM ---I heard a rumour Disney+ is going to continue the series with the same cast?

--- End quote ---

It’s long been rumbling that Disney liked Daredevil best out of all the Netflix offerings, and the Charlie Cox cameo in No Way Home seems to confirm that. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him pop up in the She-Hulk series and with Fisk’s suspiciously inconclusive off-camera ‘death’ in the Hawkeye series, it would seem that there are a lot of pieces in place for an ‘official’ MCU version… to the extent that they’ve put a LOT of otherwise unnecessary work in if that wasn’t the plan.

Trooper McFad:
A short and sharp box set addiction love death & robots on Netflix.

This is the 3rd season and I have enjoyed all 3. Yes there are some better than others and some really good ones.

It is what future shocks could have been if we had Tooth TV.

P.S. my favourite in this run is Mason’s Rats

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 21 May, 2022, 10:31:38 PM ---Daredevil Season 2 well its a good job I've heard such good things about Season 3 as getting there is beginning to feel a bit of a trial (no pun and all that). 7 episodes in and no tonal variance at all, not surprisingly I suppose - but why is there no window cleaners in Hell's Kitchen? Or cleaning products - well except in the appointments of posh baddies! Anyway while its got a lot of great new ideas (from the comics) to play with its turning into a lumbing cliche factory and its really beginning to bug me.

I'm going to get to Season 3,  but man its a lot harder work than the first 12 episodes of Season 1 made it seem like it was going to be!

--- End quote ---

And if I thought the finale of Season 1 was bad boy oh boy. I mean there was the odd moment in the second half of Season 2 when I thought it might start to pull it back and improve and everytime that happened if throw itself once again into over overwrought nonsense. Karen's tale got even more implusible. The Punisher became even more unlikable while those around him seem to find ways to like him (well Karen, buit she was the only one around him). Foggy got even more pointless. The Hand grasped even tighter to cliche etc etc. Matt got even more whiny and annoying. It always found new fresh ways to get silly and terrible.

THEN in the finale when The Punisher shows up for... reasons... he does that nod to DD - at that point I giggled. They managed to top that even more with "See you around Red" - fuck me sideways that was SO BAD... it was caps lock Bad,.

Season 3 better be bloody good after that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version