Main Menu

Monty Python Reunion.

Started by NapalmKev, 19 November, 2013, 01:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: NapalmKev on 19 November, 2013, 01:48:27 PM
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24999401

The Money Python team (minus Graham Chapman obviously) are re-uniting for a stage show.

A good idea methinks. Some of the tv stuff was hit and miss but I think the films are hysterically funny.

Hopefully this could lead to something more in the long term.

Cheers

Well I hope they are touring down-under. Then I would most probably have to see them on stage for sure.

I've also been meaning to order the Monty Python Flying Circus Box set collection DvDs.

I have also seen The Goodies on stage back in late 2004/early 2005 while I was still living in Sydney. Although they were nearly as good as they used to be and don't even remind them of their Trandem-bike or whatever it's called.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 26 November, 2013, 07:01:31 AM
Quote from: NapalmKev on 19 November, 2013, 01:48:27 PM
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24999401

The Money Python team (minus Graham Chapman obviously) are re-uniting for a stage show.

A good idea methinks. Some of the tv stuff was hit and miss but I think the films are hysterically funny.

Hopefully this could lead to something more in the long term.

Cheers

Well I hope they are touring down-under. Then I would most probably have to see them on stage for sure.

I've also been meaning to order the Monty Python Flying Circus Box set collection DvDs.

I have also seen The Goodies on stage back in late 2004/early 2005 while I was still living in Sydney. Although they were nearly as good as they used to be and don't even remind them of their Trandem-bike or whatever it's called.

Edit "Although they weren't nearly as good here as they used to be.....I'm afraid to admit!"

CrazyFoxMachine

Somebody lock this thread this is unbearable!

Goaty

Recrewt

This isn't an argument, it's just contradiction!  ::)