Main Menu

The Uncensored Action!

Started by Hawkmumbler, 05 March, 2014, 07:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Uncensored-Action-v-1-Pat-Mills/9781848560260

Page count suggests it will contain at least he complete Hook Jaw, but what of the others? Suffice to say i'm quite looking forward to this.

IndigoPrime

Given that the page count's almost identical to Martin Barker's Action - The Story of a Violent Comic, I wonder how similar the contents will be to that.

Ancient Otter

Lets hope we see it this time as this is another one of those Titan collections that has been postponed a few times.

Spikes

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 06 March, 2014, 07:31:35 PM
Lets hope we see it this time as this is another one of those Titan collections that has been postponed a few times.

Hasn't it just! 
Mildly curious about this though, but will wait 'til its released, to see what's what.

Hawkmumbler

I don't believe it! It's been pushed back AGAIN to April 2015! :'(

Spikes

Time to give up on this, methinks...  :lol:

Hawkmumbler

I kinda don't want to though. I REALLY hope tuis see's the light of day because Action is a title i've always wanted to read. The complete Hook Jaw is OOP so this is the next best thing.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 25 May, 2014, 09:26:37 AM
I kinda don't want to though. I REALLY hope tuis see's the light of day because Action is a title i've always wanted to read. The complete Hook Jaw is OOP so this is the next best thing.

If you are willing to go illegal DISLAIMER (and I don't recommend it), then there are plenty of torrents, burns etc, out there of the full run if you wish to read the whole thing.

Hawkmumbler

LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!

Hawkmumbler

Just remembered this actualy and though it's listed as unavailable on TBD, the listing on Amazon has vanished. Bugger. Looks like it might never happen now. Really wanted that Hook Jaw as well.

Colin YNWA

Yeah much like Titans continuation if Johnny Red seems to have disappeared (well last time I checked). Sigh Titan why do you tease us so!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 01 February, 2015, 05:18:41 PM
Yeah much like Titans continuation if Johnny Red seems to have disappeared (well last time I checked). Sigh Titan why do you tease us so!

The Johnny Red thing is definitely happening — I was told I couldn't have the gig lettering it. :-(

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Colin YNWA

Oh sorry meant the reprint volumes not the new Garth Ennis stuff (I assume you mean?). The next one would have started John Cooper's stuff I believe and I was very much looking forward to it.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 01 February, 2015, 05:21:46 PM
Oh sorry meant the reprint volumes not the new Garth Ennis stuff (I assume you mean?).

I did. My apologies — I was speed-reading on my phone and misunderstood.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

EddieHitler

I hope everyone noticed that the publication date is the FIRST of April 2015.........and it came to pass.

Hopefully..........well in my life time anyway.