Barrington Boots

I've sent you a request also Sheridan.
Tomwe, nice gift! Cheers dude!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Tomwe

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 17 December, 2021, 01:52:30 PM
I've sent you a request also Sheridan.
Tomwe, nice gift! Cheers dude!
I thought I'd topped out on opening gifts today but not the case: thanks for yours.

Tomwe

Four months later and I'm nearly top friend level with the two of you, would be either tomorrow or the following day. Assume it's similar between you two? Shall we try and schedule a time to open the last gifts and put on a lucky egg at the same time to double up the xp?

Beyond that I'm now into the heady world of Wayfarer & the euphoria / desolation that comes with The Community's decisions on proposed waystops. It's a rough world to be sure.

Barrington Boots

That's a really good plan. I've been a bit slack with gifts the last couple of days as the rocket special research has been giving me loads of uneeded berries which has me near-constantly over my item limit, but I can remedy that.
I'm generally good for any time if we want to try and schedule this..

sheridan

Lunchtime (shortly after noon, BST) is good for me.

Barrington Boots

Works for me. Midday tomorrow for virtual gift exchange?

Tomwe

It's two days still to go between me and you two. Put it back til Thursday?

sheridan

Quote from: Tomwe on 05 April, 2022, 09:40:32 PM
It's two days still to go between me and you two. Put it back til Thursday?

Sure thing, Thursday lunchtime it is.

Barrington Boots

Deal. I'll set myself online for it as well.

I've just finished part 2 of the Apex Masterwork research and it's asking me to defeat 30 Team Rocket guys which is a drag..!

Tomwe

Thanks you two. Just got Mew from completing A Mythical Discovery. Should have saved the last research box for tomorrow. Oh well!

Tomwe

Barrington Boots

..and Best friend status achieved!
Now to grind like crazy and make the most of the lucky egg.

sheridan

Tomwe

I had another Best Friend to achieve as well as a couple others at key stages, then it was evolve evolve evolve. Lv 40 is getting nearer! That was the top for a while wasn't it?
Today's nomination is a gazebo next to the local pub which will convert it into a gym if it gets accepted.

Barrington Boots

Yes, 40 was the old level cap. Be warned, after level 40 the xp requirements are ridiculous!

I'm finding it a bit of a slog at the moment - I've been levelling Noibat for ages, there's nothing new for me to catch and I don't find the Rocket stuff much fun so I'm just making slow progress at everything.