Main Menu

Subbie voucher for the 2K shop?

Started by Proudhuff, 09 February, 2021, 05:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomwe

Quote from: BPP on 26 February, 2021, 01:08:49 AM
Just to clarify what seems to be left very unclear in this thread -Mathis is from an email I received from 2000ad mid December

The subscriber vouchers are for first-time subscribers and should only be entitled to someone's account once.
Here's the exact email I got regarding this (I am an ANNUAL COMBI subscriber)
QuoteFeb 11, 2021, 18:06
Hi Tom,

You certainly should be getting a 50% off voucher for annual renewals and we are currently working ur the best way to make sure that our subscribers do not miss out.

I have now entitled your account to a 50% off webshop voucher and I have organised for a full see of the four Judge Dredd pin badges to be sent out and you will receive an E-mail when these have been dispatched.

I apologise for the delay on this.

Kind regards
Cameron

Tjm86

Quote from: CalHab on 26 February, 2021, 09:01:24 AM
I haven't got a voucher over the past year either. I assumed they had stopped doing them and am now very confused about what the situation is?

Well in all honesty the adverts are pretty clear.  There are some restrictions listed but "if you've had one before, that's your lot, doesn't matter how many years you've been subscribing" wasn't one of them.

Seem to recall some legislation that would apply here ...

BPP

Quote from: Tomwe on 26 February, 2021, 10:59:21 AM
Quote from: BPP on 26 February, 2021, 01:08:49 AM
Just to clarify what seems to be left very unclear in this thread -Mathis is from an email I received from 2000ad mid December

The subscriber vouchers are for first-time subscribers and should only be entitled to someone's account once.
Here's the exact email I got regarding this (I am an ANNUAL COMBI subscriber)
QuoteFeb 11, 2021, 18:06
Hi Tom,

You certainly should be getting a 50% off voucher for annual renewals and we are currently working ur the best way to make sure that our subscribers do not miss out.

I have now entitled your account to a 50% off webshop voucher and I have organised for a full see of the four Judge Dredd pin badges to be sent out and you will receive an E-mail when these have been dispatched.

I apologise for the delay on this.

Kind regards
Cameron

Annual combi subscriber too and my email was from a Cameron as well.

So there has obviously been either a change of policy or a mistake rectified as the two messages are entirely different. In which case I'd appreciate my discount code too.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

CalHab

I queried the subs droids and got a prompt and helpful reply from Cameron as well, sorting out the badges and voucher.

moldovangerbil

Before I add to the customer services email flood, have other combo subscribers received their badges and vouchers already?

Thanks

jrdd

I have an annual combo that renews in July, the gifts usually arrive towards the end of the year or start of the following year.  My shop account doesn't show any voucher available and I haven't received the badges yet.

Looking forward to the voucher and am also wondering whether to ask about it, but for now am assuming things'll be sorted eventually.  I should add my experience with Rebellion subscriptions over the years is very positive, a lot better service than I've had from some other publishers.

Proudhuff

Quote from: moldovangerbil on 02 March, 2021, 09:43:07 AM
Before I add to the customer services email flood, have other combo subscribers received their badges and vouchers already?

Thanks

Nope
DDT did a job on me

Magnetica

I haven't got my subscriber gift yet....but given the situation I am happy to wait.

My discount isn't showing up either, but I'm not worried....I am sure Rebellion will sort it out if I ask.

And to comment on the OP...as has been said up thread, you should get this every year, it's not a one off.

Proudhuff

So my code was waiting for me, I bundled 70 quids worth of stuff into my basket and, got a fiver off!!
Aparently the three 20 quid Treasury books don't count   >:(
DDT did a job on me

Barrington Boots

There's a fair amount of stuff now that's exempt from the subs voucher. I tend to only order the alternate covers and the like from the webshop, which I think it doesn't count against now, so mine's still unused.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Tomwe

I was really surprised to find that the Binders, for one, *are* valid. In fact, my last binder transaction used my code without me realising until after I'd pressed confirm.

Leigh S

Checked my sub - it runs out in October, so spent my discount on the Block Mnia bundle, bu no badges as yet...when did they start being the gift?

BPP

My discount wouldn't work for the block mania bundle when I tried. Seems weird.

Badges where last years gift - my sub renewed last month so I mailed asking could they be sent before it expired and they were. This year I think it's audio plays? Zero interest in that.

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Leigh S

Doesnt this weeks subscription ad still show the badges?  Still havent worked out how to lsten to the audio things.....

Quote from: BPP on 08 June, 2021, 05:42:51 PM
My discount wouldn't work for the block mania bundle when I tried. Seems weird.

Badges where last years gift - my sub renewed last month so I mailed asking could they be sent before it expired and they were. This year I think it's audio plays? Zero interest in that.

Magnetica

You get the badges and the audio plays ( as a dual physical subscriber anyway).

Mine hadn't shown up, nor had the web shop voucher. A quick query via the web shop and they sorted it out immediately.