Main Menu

FFT - Tales from beyond Science vs Finder and Keeper Rd 1 Heat 78

Started by Colin YNWA, 05 January, 2022, 06:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean SD

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Funt Solo

Tales From Beyond Science has more ideas in it. Finder & Keeper isn't a bad comic, but it's a bit Beano for a 2000 AD strip. You might make the same comment about Pandora Perfect, but she fired a bazooka at some children (without knowing it would just fire butterflies at them) then shat in a toaster.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Fingers crossed I can get this one right... let's see its due to close tomorrow = CHECK. So I need to do a bump Friday morning CHECK. You can get your last minute votes in to decide the result. CHECK - phew all good on crack on and I'll count up in the morning.

Funt Solo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 07 January, 2022, 06:44:39 AM
...on crack...

I think I'd be turning to hard drugs as well, if I was managing the MOAV (Mother Of All Votes).
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Funt Solo on 07 January, 2022, 07:21:18 PM
...on crack...

I think I'd be turning to hard drugs as well, if I was managing the MOAV (Mother Of All Votes).

But it'd be acid use that might explain the typos
.. not that I ever...

JayzusB.Christ

I thought Tales from Beyond Science was really good.  Again, despite Millar, but for me Millar was actually pretty good at one-off horror-type stories in the prog.

I haven't read Finder and Keeper, sorry.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 07 January, 2022, 07:59:47 PM
Quote from: Funt Solo on 07 January, 2022, 07:21:18 PM
...on crack...

But it'd be acid use that might explain the typos
.. not that I ever...

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

So this thread has had it all. Conversation on shampoo to class A drugs of choice and somewhere inbetween

Tales from Beyond Science

has carried by some quite stunning art by Rian Hughes has won the vast majority of votes and crawled through a mirror into Round 2.