Main Menu

FFT - What if? Derby Week Tie 14 - Firekind vs Cradlegrave

Started by Colin YNWA, 28 September, 2022, 06:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Sponsored by 2000ad in Stages - see links below.

Firekind - more info

VS

Cradlegrave - more info

What if we'd got the derby ties I always hoped for? Which is the best John Smith self contained story? Well you might think it's something other than this but, well I got to point so them's the breaks. Feel free to add thoughts of others that you might have voted for but these two are the only two I'll count (and yes that includes City of the Damned!)

b]To Vote[/b] Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Saturday 1st October and the winner gets a place ... well nowt this is just for fun.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Hold on I thought all this nonsense was over? Well yeah but... see well I've explained that

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

davidbishop

Magnetica

rogue69

AlexF

Timothy

Funt Solo

Didn't this come up in the recent mega-contest?

Anyway: Firekind.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Enigmatic Dr X

Cradlegrave by far. It's the Cronenbergiest thing 2000ad's every done.
Lock up your spoons!

Colin YNWA