Main Menu

ABC Warriors Rebellion books help

Started by nicklarr, 22 July, 2012, 10:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicklarr

Hi!
I've been thinking about collecting the ABC Warrior books from Rebellion and tried to look around and did a search on the forum but can't find a list of the volumes of how to get a complete collection.

The Dredd Case is much easier being just named 1, 2, 3 and so on..  :lol:

So can anyone please help me with a complete and chronological list of the ABC Warriors Rebellion books?

(or direct me to a thread where it has been discussed before..?)

PS I did a search at Barney couldn't get a clear view really..?

Many thanks!  :) :)

Pete Wells

Hey Nick,

The Wikipedia entry for the ABC's is pretty comprehensive, it's got story order and a bibliography with publishers. It's here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABC_Warriors?

Hope this helps fella.

nicklarr

wiki - why didn't I think of that!?  :lol:  Thanks Pete!  :thumbsup:

So looking around I'm having trouble finding Khronichles of Khaos and Hellbringer

Are these out of print? Anyone knows someplace who has them for sale..?

vark

hi, I have also upload the exhaustive list of abc rebellion GN from 2005 on the first page of the review section.
and yes, these two are really hard to find (I mean really). I have no tip for you because I have found my own copy on a greek webstore listed in the tenth page of my google research (no copies left if you wonder). My only advice is try searching them with their ISBN number.

nicklarr

Thanks vark - great thread  :thumbsup:

Maybe the will soon will be availiable in US reprints?

Skullmo

Is it just the Rebellion Khronicles you are after?

I have the old version and was actually going to put it on Ebay this week as I am clearing a load of stuff that  don't read anymore to make space for all the new stuff I've been buying!
It's a joke. I was joking.

nicklarr

Quote from: Skullmo on 23 July, 2012, 11:23:44 PM
Is it just the Rebellion Khronicles you are after?

I have the old version and was actually going to put it on Ebay this week as I am clearing a load of stuff that  don't read anymore to make space for all the new stuff I've been buying!

Yes, that's right - it's the Rebellion Khronicles I need (to fit with the spine-work.. yeah i know, I know  :lol:)

But it seems like the new US reprints have the same spine-design and format..?

Third Estate Ned

This seems like a good thread to ask. Does anyone know what is the 2000AD Showcase version of Khronicles of Khaos is? The title suggests maybe an example of what to find if you buy the full thing. I ask because there's a copy going on Ebay but without description, so I don't want to shell out on just a bit of it.

I can't seem to find the Khaos book at a reasonable price at the minute. Are reprints coming up?

strontium71

ABC Warriors - Khronicles... is in issues 12-15 of FQ 2000ad Showcase. These are the glossy covers not the paper covers of the earlier showcase. It's also reprinted in FQ ABC Warriors - Khronicles... a 4 part series. It's identical to the showcase , covers and all , but as a independent series.
...because I hate you.

Third Estate Ned