Main Menu

FFT - FINNNALLLLL1!!! - Strontium Dog vs Nikolai Dante

Started by Colin YNWA, 13 September, 2022, 06:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Colin, if I didn't love you already, I'd love you for these tourneys. You're a madman, but God help us, we need more of your kind.

SBT

Rogue Judge

What a final!! I am glad that Strontium Dog took it, but learned throughout the duration of this competition that I really need to read more Nikolai Dante.

Thanks for your continued efforts Colin, this comp has been a blast...and is apparently the only place our votes really make a difference!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

broodblik

Quote from: Funt Solo on 19 September, 2022, 07:26:27 PM
City of the Damned could have won it, though.

The alternative universe is closed for business something about a zombie take-over event
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Been waiting for AlexF's thread to use as the place to put my thoughts and reliable chap that he is, its there. So while I'll sit here and roll sweaty and excited in all the lovely things said about the tourney's and my role in them. While here you can watch me strip naked and bang my chest is self-congratulatory glory and vigour here. If you want to know what I really think about what it is that makes these tourney's go to

https://forums.2000ad.com/index.php?topic=48906.msg1092318#msg1092318

HEAR ME ROAR!