Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 25 June, 2013, 07:49:04 PM

C'mon Hollywood: Give us a Dredd sequel!

If it'll get us a sequel I'll go out and purchase a few copies as gifts right now.

COMMANDO FORCES

This is the time to bring out a MEGA version crammed full of everything ;)

von Boom

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 25 June, 2013, 08:04:22 PM
This is the time to bring out a MEGA version crammed full of everything ;)

How much would it cost to have an edition where Karl personally delivers it to your home dressed as Dredd?

COMMANDO FORCES

Don't tell me that yours didn't arrive like that! That's why I bought so many copies  ;)

Goaty

Quote from: von Boom on 25 June, 2013, 08:10:09 PM
How much would it cost to have an edition where Karl personally delivers it to your home dressed as Dredd?

Well I got this "Hello, Goaty" from Karl at London preview screening... ;) but as Dredd, oh yes!

von Boom

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 25 June, 2013, 08:11:30 PM
Don't tell me that yours didn't arrive like that! That's why I bought so many copies  ;)

Dredd: The Ultimate Experience Edition

Karl (dressed as Dredd) bursts through your door, knocks you unconscious with his day stick, and leaves your disc in the spreading pool of your own dribble. :)

radiator

io9 are doing a feature/discussion on the best films that flopped at the box office. Guess which film is getting the most mentions...

http://io9.com/whats-the-best-movie-that-failed-at-the-box-office-577319489

Bat King

Quote from: radiator on 25 June, 2013, 10:24:52 AM
Don't want to piss on anyone's chips but I'm pretty certain the guy on that Facebook page is making all of this 'mystery insider' guff up in an effort to make people buy Blu Rays (just read the 'update' from yesterday - it's clearly nonsense). I would suggest everyone take it with an ENORMOUS dose of salt.

It's great that Dredd seems to have done well on home video, but there were a lot of us saying that would be the case before the film even came out.

I agree... I'm not sold on that rumour.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Goaty

Tomorrow early morning I am away for 5 days, and hopefully on back there is Sequel...? Well I can try to hope!

And cameros featured many of boarders in it as perps!

Michaelvk

I'm not holding my breath, personally..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Michaelvk on 26 June, 2013, 02:07:21 PM

You could hold someone else's?

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Michaelvk on 26 June, 2013, 02:07:21 PM

STOP BEING NEGATIVE!

dracula1

They need you back on the gun designs for Dredd 3D 2 Michael. All the original props got sold off on eBay :-)-

Michaelvk

Sorry Rich..

Nuh-uh.. eBay has a no guns policy..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Michaelvk on 26 June, 2013, 07:46:12 PM
Sorry Rich..

Nuh-uh.. eBay has a no guns policy..

Heh! <aside> I don't mind, but y'know, Goaty get's upset...