Main Menu

ALL ABOARD!!!

Started by Noah Angel, 10 August, 2004, 03:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krustabi

"You're back". There's a joke there...

Bico

Hang on, this isn't a clamp - this is a piece of cardboard with the word "clump" drawn on in felt-tip pen.
And why does it stink of gin?

Tanky

Plenty of room on the ol' jet powered tank boat. Bring beer. And a decent stereo.

Noah Angel

"it'll not be a poofy boat"

I think you'll find that religion has moved on considerably since chapter six of Genesis. It now feels the need to embrace such popular social activities as drugs, drink and whoring in order to reach a wider audience.

Truth be told it's held these views since its inception, but thought it best to keep quiet about it all, what with all these religious extremists and the like.

These days my Ark incorporates a huge arsenal of weaponry, plus nuclear capability, should we encounter anyone whose religious belief differs from our own. It also boasts the very latest in console game technology, a nightclub, shooting range and high-class brothel.

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE ALCOHOL!!! (and if there is none, we'll get our boy Jesus to do his trick with the water).

Bico

All you're doing is attempting to hijack my version of the space-ark to further your own homophobic anti-semite agenda, just like the catholics did when they appropriated Irish mythology to create a new (and contradictory) version of catholicism and hoodwink all the bogtrotters with their burn in hell flim-flam.
Away and pish, christian devil!  Your cheap streetcorner chicanery has no place here!

Also, I paid off the hyenas to sabotage your nuclear programme and flood your ship with deadly radiation with a half-life of twenty-thousand years.
And all your whores have the clap.

Noah Angel

Pah! My God's bigger than your God. Anyone can see through your cheap attempts to lure the true believers away towards your heathen way of life.

Using such obvious ploys as labelling Christians homophobic is never going to work when everyone knows about the "fondness" some of our priests have for young men.

As for the hyenas, you should have enlisted a creature that doesn't grass up and sell-out to the highest bidder :P

Bico

I was well aware of the hyena's capacity for treachery, which is why I only paid them AFTER they got back from 'selling me out' to the highest bidder.  That green glow you have?
That ain't Ready Brek.
The hyena will stand proudly alongside my winged primate horde as the dominant life-form on our new world, and they can help the rest of us with picking up all those old shopping bags and copies of Dredd vs Death that are clogging up the drains.  You can't build a new world order on a bad sewage system, you know.

Floyd-the-k

I have a great ass too, but we live on the 8th floor and it`s as dry as a chip over here, so I`ll pass on the Ark thanks.

Welcome back Krusti

Mr C

So we're going to get flooded and live on boats then?

Dibs on killing Kevin Costner!

Tanky

So THATS where my suicide monkeys got to. Boy's kidnapped them!

Bico

They're MY monkeys now, and you'll never take them back!  It would take some kind of cider-fuelled maniac in a big tank to even contemplate such a foolhardy recourse!

Mr C

Funnily enough, boy...

Tex Hex

Are you stopping by Glasgow any time soon 'cos I think we're about to go under...

hex

Tweak72

Ha! well MY A.R.K. (automated rapid kill) units are in orbit with mass drivers trained on your puny wet world i also have an A.R.K. armarda with nova (t.m.) bombs in orbit around the sun so if ANYONE GOD IS THE TOP GOD ITS THE ONE I SAY, OKAY??!!
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Tanky

...Uncanny.

Heeeeeere monkey, monkey, monkey!