General Chat > Books & Comics

Skin

(1/6) > >>

Will I. Cooling:

My review of Milligan and McCarthey's Skin is up at The Nexus along with Floyd's new column (which despite what he says is great in my humble opinion) and reviews of Judgement Day and the christmas specials that I forgot to pimp.

Feedback will make me smile.Link: Skin

Will I. Cooling:

Sob...nobody loves me...sob

Will

Banners:
It's a fair review, and your sentiments upon it echo mine - but the book must be 15 years old now.

So, it would maybe have been interesting to add a historical context eg. is the story still relevant, has the style dated, and/or did the book pave the way for similarly-themed GNs that have appeared in the last decade-and-a-half etc.?

M@

Devons Daddy:
after reading this review i can honestly say i will not even pick a copy of skin  off the shelf or accept it as a gift.

i like my hobby to be a sense of pleasure, not a reminder of the realities of the world.
but a very review and without doubt i shall be placing this site upon my faves book marks.

Devons Daddy:
after reading this review i can honestly say i will not even pick a copy of skin  off the shelf or accept it as a gift.

i like my hobby to be a sense of pleasure, not a reminder of the realities of the world.
but a very review and without doubt i shall be placing this site upon my faves book marks.

good column by floyd. though i did not expect anything less from his penmanship.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version