General Chat > Games

Tomb Raider Legends

<< < (2/4) > >>

Pete Wells:
Got it this morning and...

The good news is it's a great game with lots of lovely cool bits and fab graphics...

The bad news is that it's very, very short and pretty easy too. I've completed it already with very little trouble. But what a great day it has been!

Pete (who must now go and suck up to the neglected Mrs Pete!)

Adrian Bamforth:
"The bad news is that it's very, very short and pretty easy too. I've completed it already with very little trouble."

Hold on, are we talking about the same game here? Is it just me that takes weeks, even months to complete a Tomb Raider game?

ADE

Richmond Clements:
I'm with you Ade... I'm at the end of the Japan level at the moment.

But then, I've only played it for an hour or two a day.

Adrian Bamforth:
I'm going on the old games I should add, I don't know how short the new one is. I've often though games are too long, require SO much commitment to make it to the end. Tomb Raider 3 I found actually impossible toward the end. Though perhaps I'm just not very good.

ADE

Pete Wells:
I've never completed a Tomb Raider game without consulting walkthroughs and it always took weeks of my life!

Despite this, I completed Legend in a day (only playing for about 6 hours). There's only eight levels and some are very short.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game, just short! I'm currently going back through the levels to find the little bonus artifacts I missed and still loving it!

Pete.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version