General Chat > Games

nintendo wifi connection

(1/4) > >>

Spaceghost:
Hi peeps. I've just got a wireless router in my house so I've been playing several Nintendo DS games online against random people from god knows where. I just wondered if any of you have any of the following games and are able to play online--
Tetris
Mario Kart
Animal Crossing
Metroid Prime: Hunters

If so, what do you need to swap friend codes?

Spaceghost:
Bugger it, here's my email address if you want to swap friend codes. Apparently having each other's friend codes gives us more options on the games, plus the satisfaction that I can gloat about kicking your behinds on this board! BWA HA HA HA!

Spaceghost:
Ah yes...the email address...

lee.sama@ntlworld.com

Devons Daddy:
My boy has a DS,but is not into the wi-fi as here you have to pay for it at this time.

if that changes i will get him to drop you a line.

The Amstor Computer:
Got them all, but I'm not playing much online at the moment.

If you want to play with a member of this board, you'll need to exchange friend codes (and, in the case of Animal Crossing, a note of your town & name IIRC) and enter them on your DS Friends list for that game. Then, both go online at the same time & search for Friends. You should find each other and be able to set up a match. AC works slightly differently - one person will invite another into their town - but it's pretty simple to figure out.

If you want to add me to your Friends lists, my codes for each game are:

Tetris DS

6939 8002 3283

Mario Kart DS

3479 5238 0810

Metroid Prime: Hunters

0730 8278 2677

I've managed to lose my AC cart, but if I find it I'll post that info here as well.

Tetris is a blast in Wi-Fi mode, and while I haven't really put in much time in Metroid Prime: Hunters, the little I have played has been great fun. Mario Kart is a little basic, but Wi-Fi in that is still a fun experience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version