Main Menu

uh!...............oh hi

Started by deus x machina, 06 August, 2008, 11:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deus x machina

(Didn't know where to stick this thread. . .. ...  steady!)

Morning all,

Just a quick 'oh hi' to you all. I have watched the forums for a few years now but for some reason never posted.

I'm the usual 'been reading since I could' fan, had number 320 passed onto me (and all the previous) by my older brother and on I went....

2 things I'm looking for help with...

1: Annoyingly I have only just got around to treating myself to the 'Nemesis T-shirt' only to find that the official shop are out of stock therfore I bought from Forbidden Planet only to be told today that (in the voice of a dim girl) "er.. . .we aint got none in stock!" "ok, can you tell me when yu expect them in?" "er... .. no! but they are due" "oh, ok, so you will be getting some more then?" "er... . ... . .. . . .. .. ... . .. . .. ..don't know!"
Anyway, can someone please advise me of anywhere i can get a Nemesis t-shirt in a Medium.

2: I'm aslo looking for some original artwork of Mr Henry Flint /bows down

I will attempt to abu.. ..   use this forum more
Be Pure! Be Vigilant! BEHAVE!

I'm sure my stupidity outshines your intelligence

Tweak72

Borag Thungg, Earthlet and welcome to the forum. :D
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Richmond Clements

ukdane

Hi,
And welcome to the board.
I've moved your post to the "general" section of the board, as it was more relevant than the "website" section.

Enjoy your time here.  :)
Cheers

-Daney

Roger Godpleton

Salutations. On Sundays you have to be naked, and you have to kill someone before using an avatar.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Tweak72

Quote from: "Simpleton"Salutations. On Sundays you have to be naked, and you have to kill someone before using an avatar.

Simpletons address to follow....

:twisted:
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

worldshown

Welcome to the forums.

Forbidden Planet online are showing Nemesis T-shirts as in stock.

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index. ... s_id=35443

Peter Wolf

Oh!..........Uh......HI !

Have you read progs 1 to 320 yet ?

I am looking for some artwork by Massimo Belardinelli but havent got a hope in hell of finding any.

Finding artwork by Henry flint should be easy in comparison.

Same school of artists - Detailed B+W linework.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Hi and welcome to one of the friendliest places on the web. Well most of the time anyway.

+rufus+

Hi UseD
I sell Henry's art for him.

Drop me a line..

Rufus

Pete Wells

Hey useD,

I was going to point you in the direction of the Henry Flint section of http://www.artdroids.co.uk, which is Rufus' great site but it appears to be down at the minute. Did you know Rufus?

There's also this lovely Flint page with prelim on eBay too.

The url is //http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170247451484&indexURL=2&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Good luck and welcome to the board!

Grant Goggans

TordelBack

Och, I'd forgotten how great The Shadow Warriors looked - what a page.  And welcome, useD, your twisted appetites do you credit.

Peter Wolf

Welcome to THE most insult free forum on the web.....unlike other places i frequent that i will not mention.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

deus x machina

Thanks guys (and any hidden ladyboys)

(pm'ed you Rufus)

I am a big ABC fan and have actually useD the name 'deus x machina' for many years within the gaming community and would love a some genuine artwork with Deus in it

Anyway, great forum spam ya later
Be Pure! Be Vigilant! BEHAVE!

I'm sure my stupidity outshines your intelligence