General Chat > Classifieds

Advice on posting original art

<< < (3/3)

Huey2:
That's brilliant!
Thank you!

Lorenzo:

--- Quote from: Huey2 on 04 October, 2021, 08:39:19 PM ---A quick follow-up question to this.
Is anything needed to cover the artwork before placing it between cardboard?....

--- End quote ---
Yes, like I said up thread, use this stuff:
Tissue Paper
or any soft, thin, white paper if it's not that important. Careful using sticky tape on the side near the artwork.

matty_ae:
How do you avoid the risk of the 'empty box' scam where the buyer claims the artwork wasn't inside?
I'm always concerned paypal will always believe the buyer over the seller?

Barrington Boots:

--- Quote from: Huey2 on 04 October, 2021, 08:39:19 PM ---Barrington, you mentioned a plastic envelope between the art and card. Is there a danger some of the ink will stick to the plastic if it's pressed too hard? - I've looked at old pages of my own stuff in a portfolio and seen that part of the artwork has ended up on the plastic  wallets.

--- End quote ---

All the art I've purchased where it's arrived flat, I've had in a plastic wallet. Had no issues with ink transferring, but it may be because if the short amount of time the art has been in the wallets.

However - what the guys above said about paper seems definitely the best option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version