Spoilers > Prog

Prog 0 - AD2000

<< < (2/4) > >>

Richard:
Can you remind us which progs that was in please?

Colin YNWA:
It was in a few Progs, I thought wrongly, straight after the Starlord merge, but was a tiny bit later in issues 96-99 (or there abouts)

http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=prog&page=profiles&choice=96

There's a gold mind of free gifts for Tharg to mine here, printing copies of this type of thing, stuff like Cursed Earth game etc.

oshii:
My copy of prog 0 is missing the free scale model of interest stellar fighter Daredevil 3.  Sort it out Rebellion!

Being serious, I think this is the nicest subscriber gift I've seen.  I'm not really one for branded t shirts, badges or notebooks, but this is right up my street.  A really lovely idea.

My only problem now  is do I file it in the box with progs 1-100 or in the Sci Fi Specials and Starlord and Diceman box?

dweezil2:

--- Quote from: oshii on 03 October, 2021, 09:10:06 AM ---My only problem now  is do I file it in the box with progs 1-100 or in the Sci Fi Specials and Starlord and Diceman box?

--- End quote ---

If we're classing this as an official Prog, then I'd say file it before Prog 1!   :lol:

Barrington Boots:
Got my copy today as well, it seems Tharg is confident I'll be renewing my sub in a couple of months time.

As others have said this is great: lovely oversized art and just a really cool little subscriber incentive. Nice one Tharg!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version