General Chat > Events

Lawless 2022

<< < (5/8) > >>

Dandontdare:
Have you seen the prices that the Hilton are charging for rooms this year?  :o

Maybe it's because I left it a bit late, but they want almost £500 for 2 nights! The Ibis and Travelodge are offering doubles at about half that rate.

Trooper McFad:

--- Quote from: Dandontdare on 04 March, 2022, 02:37:57 PM ---Have you seen the prices that the Hilton are charging for rooms this year?  :o

Maybe it's because I left it a bit late, but they want almost £500 for 2 nights! The Ibis and Travelodge are offering doubles at about half that rate.

--- End quote ---

Wow! I was early (well the wife was) but they weren’t that much. Seemingly there’s a music festival in the area that weekend so probably put up all rooms

Dandontdare:

--- Quote from: Trooper McFad on 04 March, 2022, 03:31:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dandontdare on 04 March, 2022, 02:37:57 PM ---Have you seen the prices that the Hilton are charging for rooms this year?  :o

--- End quote ---

Wow! I was early (well the wife was) but they weren’t that much. Seemingly there’s a music festival in the area that weekend so probably put up all rooms
--- End quote ---

It was far cheaper in previous years, but if there's a lot on best get something booked before the others go up too!

Dandontdare:
Bizarrely, Hilton prices have now dropped quite a bit - over £150 cheaper than last time I checked- still not cheap, but I'm going to splash out and treat myself. It's always nice to be able to just roll out of the bar into the lift!

Jim_Campbell:

--- Quote from: Dandontdare on 10 March, 2022, 10:04:33 AM ---It's always nice to be able to just roll out of the bar into the lift!

--- End quote ---

This was very much my reasoning… :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version