General Chat > Film & TV

Steven S.DeKnight vs CB Cebulski

<< < (8/8)

Funt Solo:

--- Quote from: milstar on 15 October, 2021, 07:50:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 October, 2021, 05:22:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: milstar on 15 October, 2021, 07:24:10 AM ---Cebulski needs to ... ensure greater degree of people of Asian origin working for Marvel. But only those who know the stuff, not hiring random Asians he meets.

--- End quote ---

Cebulski definitely needs our advice here - lest he decides, as you say, to just hire "random Asians he meets". I mean, there's a good sketch in there somewhere.

--- End quote ---

Why you rewrote my post?

--- End quote ---

The ellipses are a clue for the reader that there was more text in the original. I don't believe I disturbed your meaning. You did say what I quoted.

Are you more than one person, by the way? The reason I ask is that one of you has near perfect English and the other you seems to be operating with English as a second language. Just curious. From the content, I imagine a KGB cell whose remit is to annoy the f*ck out of the West.

Mister Pops:
S'funny 'cos our Shark is like a vaccine against this sort of shite.

milstar:

--- Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 October, 2021, 10:18:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: milstar on 15 October, 2021, 07:50:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 October, 2021, 05:22:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: milstar on 15 October, 2021, 07:24:10 AM ---Cebulski needs to ... ensure greater degree of people of Asian origin working for Marvel. But only those who know the stuff, not hiring random Asians he meets.

--- End quote ---

Cebulski definitely needs our advice here - lest he decides, as you say, to just hire "random Asians he meets". I mean, there's a good sketch in there somewhere.

--- End quote ---

Why you rewrote my post?

--- End quote ---

The ellipses are a clue for the reader that there was more text in the original. I don't believe I disturbed your meaning. You did say what I quoted.

Are you more than one person, by the way? The reason I ask is that one of you has near perfect English and the other you seems to be operating with English as a second language. Just curious. From the content, I imagine a KGB cell whose remit is to annoy the f*ck out of the West.

--- End quote ---

Yes, well, I still think that CB owes an apology.

I don't know...Sometimes when I am typing something, I feel peculiarly possessed. Especially when it comes to my shorter posts. The minimum number of prepositions that prompt an activation phase.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version