Main Menu

Forum’s Fav Thrill - Inspectre vs. Defoe Rd 3 Heat 52

Started by Colin YNWA, 21 June, 2022, 06:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Magnetica

Not a big fan of Defoe and I prefer Leigh Gallagher's work on Kingmaker, but it's good enough here.

Colin YNWA

This one is pretty clear cut and with a day to go there isn't much to play for, but still well worth getting your veiw heard. I'll wrap up in the morning.

Huey2

I haven't read the strip since it first appeared, but I do recall Inspectre being one of the shoots of recovery in a Meg that was really starting to struggle.
Does this make it better than Defoe IMO? I won't know without a reread but it doesn't deserve a shutout.
So...
Inspectre

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

I liked Defoe more at the start than at the end, and I remember being impressed with The Inspectre at a time when the Meg wasn't all that great.

I will vote The Inspectre, largely because of the disappointment I felt with how Defoe ended up going.

SBT

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

As straightforward as they come this one. Not much reflection just vote and vote for Defoe. Inspectre did get some support and certainly deserved to hold it own a little better maybe... be then I'm no fan of Defoe, but regardless of that fact

Defoe

will be firing shots of ball into Round 4

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 24 June, 2022, 06:28:51 AM
As straightforward as they come this one.

To be fair, notwithstanding the little-loved Defoe In Space! last book, it's unquestionably the better thrill.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.