Main Menu

NEW READERS: WIN FREE PROGS!

Started by SmallBlueThing, 27 September, 2012, 09:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

Glad they got to you- and hope you enjoy them. I was quite shocked at how many doubles of things I had laying around- and this seems to be a good way to get rid while at the same time spreading the word of ThrillPower!

OrinAGN and davidblack- due to it hurting like sodding arsing buggery to walk about at the moment, there will be a small delay getting to the post office, so please bear with me. Will aim for the weekend. Apologies for this, but my swollen, purple appendages are screaming and my wife has flat out refused to do it for me.

Walter The Wobot, I still need your address!

SBT

Dash Decent

Quote from: Mabs on 29 September, 2012, 12:00:38 AM
Oh my grud! This 2000AD thing is taking over my life! Last night I woke up screaming in my sleep,  ''whats the matter?''' Cried my missus. ''it was terrible''' I cried ''i saw myself getting attacked by Snap, Crackle and Pop, and they were draining the life out of me!'' ''oh well'' cried my wife calmly ''looks like no more Rice Krispies for you then''!

Does the story end there, or is it a serial?

I'll get my coat.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

orinAGN

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 02 October, 2012, 11:37:36 AM

OrinAGN and davidblack- due to it hurting like sodding arsing buggery to walk about at the moment, there will be a small delay getting to the post office, so please bear with me. Will aim for the weekend. Apologies for this, but my swollen, purple appendages are screaming and my wife has flat out refused to do it for me.

Understood. When you plannin' on goin' to the doctor?

Mabs

Quote from: Dash Decent on 02 October, 2012, 12:43:16 PM
Quote from: Mabs on 29 September, 2012, 12:00:38 AM
Oh my grud! This 2000AD thing is taking over my life! Last night I woke up screaming in my sleep,  ''whats the matter?''' Cried my missus. ''it was terrible''' I cried ''i saw myself getting attacked by Snap, Crackle and Pop, and they were draining the life out of me!'' ''oh well'' cried my wife calmly ''looks like no more Rice Krispies for you then''!

Does the story end there, or is it a serial?

I'll get my coat.

Lol! It ends there thankfully!  :D
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

SmallBlueThing

Those worried about my toe, fret not. I spoke to a nurse while at the hospital yesterday (for an unrelated matter) and she kindly informed me 'it might be broken, but whether it is or not all we will advise is to strap the hurty ones together'. So i've done just that.

SBT

Mabs

SBT, I started reading the Progs you so kindly posted to me, and I have to say its so drokkin' fun! I've finished Prog 1650; and it was absolutely brilliant! This is my first introduction to Shakara and Kingdom and I thoroughly enjoyed reading both! I cannot wait to get through the rest : )

My Twitter @nexuswookie

davidblack

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 02 October, 2012, 11:37:36 AMOrinAGN and davidblack- due to it hurting like sodding arsing buggery to walk about at the moment, there will be a small delay getting to the post office, so please bear with me. Will aim for the weekend. Apologies for this, but my swollen, purple appendages are screaming and my wife has flat out refused to do it for me.

Crikey. No rush. Get well soon.

orinAGN

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 02 October, 2012, 04:24:51 PM
Those worried about my toe, fret not. I spoke to a nurse while at the hospital yesterday (for an unrelated matter) and she kindly informed me 'it might be broken, but whether it is or not all we will advise is to strap the hurty ones together'. So i've done just that.

SBT

How'd the advice work out for you?  Toes on the mend?  I hope you're doing better.  I know what it's like to have an injury never fully heal.  It's awful. 
Best wishes to you.

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: orinAGN on 08 October, 2012, 05:10:30 PM

How'd the advice work out for you?  Toes on the mend?  I hope you're doing better.  I know what it's like to have an injury never fully heal.  It's awful. 
Best wishes to you.

TOES ON THE MEND! Still painful, but I'm able to get about without mincing. Didn't get home from work in time to get to the post office today- but the parcels are packed and ready to go as soon as I can get there! And thanks for the kind words, and concern.

SBT

Mabs

Hey SBT, I hope you're feeling good mate. Just wanted to say that I've been really entertained by the Progs you sent me! Some of the stuff in there is so hilarious! :D

Cheers mate, and I hope the others have received their stuff too. : )

My Twitter @nexuswookie

SmallBlueThing

Nobody's received anything yet, as ive been working right up the arseend of town with no chance of getting to a post office. However, i have tomorrow off and am taking everything to the main office first thing, so all will go off then. I think im still waiting for walter the wobot's address though!

Glad you enjoyed them!

SBT

SmallBlueThing

Davidblack and orinAGN, your progs and monthlies are on their way. After the earlier response, i typically got home on time today.
OrinAGN- ive had to send yours surface due to cost so you'll have them by xmas with luck!

SBT

orinAGN

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 12 October, 2012, 05:08:35 PM
OrinAGN- ive had to send yours surface due to cost so you'll have them by xmas with luck!

WOOT!!! Yay for christmas presents from a fellow Squaxx!

You truly are a Kril Tro Thargo!

davidblack

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 12 October, 2012, 05:08:35 PM
Davidblack and orinAGN, your progs and monthlies are on their way. After the earlier response, i typically got home on time today.

SBT

My 2000 AD Care Package arrived on Saturday. Coincidentally the day I was celebrating my birthday (having worked the big day itself), so pretty good timing.

Thank you so much for this. I'm looking forward to reading them.