Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Pfft! Fuckin moderators.

Just wait till god hears about this message board - you is well fucked. Dudes.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

JOE SOAP

god is cancer caused by a car-crash.

johnnystress

Of to write a D-Beat song called "God is Cancer"

TordelBack

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 11 October, 2012, 01:41:39 PM
god is cancer caused by a car-crash.

Switch that around a bit and you have a Daily Mail headline.

Professor Bear

Only if an immigrant had the cancer.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Professah Byah on 11 October, 2012, 02:31:28 PM

And gave it to Diana (God bless her) and cause house prices to plunge.

JOE SOAP

MickVK has this on facebook:

Life Sized Satanic Doll Serves As Masturbation Toy For America's Youth

Any child that has seen this movie is finding that their natural attraction to members of the opposite sex is being replaced with an attraction to a 7ft devil with elephant feet, a 25 inch tongue, polka dot skin, a fish snout, and two phallic eyes that jut out like hard erotic pokers. For the Love of God! If you've got this devil in your house, remove it as soon as possible!

It's more disturbing and hilarious than you think.

The Prodigal

As a God botherin' Norn Iron Christian I have been condemned as a right wing racist loon. I can take that. I would however like to make it clear that I have no association with the Daily Mail.

Even loons have standards.

Professor Bear

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 11 October, 2012, 02:37:04 PM
Quote from: Professah Byah on 11 October, 2012, 02:31:28 PM

And gave it to Diana (God bless her) and cause house prices to plunge.

You're underselling it if anything: the immigrant caught cancer abroad - from sex tourist pedophile Gary Glitter - and came here to get the NHS to pay for his treatment while he was claiming benefits and working, specifically building wind farms that brought down the property value of summer cottages.

In other Norn Irn news, the local population of bored middle class housewives and religeous zealots have a new hobby: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-19902778

Frank

Quote from: Professah Byah on 11 October, 2012, 03:53:57 PM
In other Norn Irn news, the local population of bored middle class housewives and religeous zealots have a new hobby: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-19902778

The report I heard on the radio said that the clinic in question had blast doors and shutters that made it look like Peach Trees on lockdown. The previously thriving abortion clinics of Stranraer and Birkenhead will have to start offering two-for-one deals in order to compete.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: sauchie on 11 October, 2012, 05:53:30 PM
The report I heard on the radio said that the clinic in question had blast doors and shutters that made it look like Peach Trees on lockdown.

Don't tell me...Marie Stopes is known locally as Ma Ma.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Prodigal on 11 October, 2012, 03:14:35 PM
As a God botherin' Norn Iron Christian I have been condemned as a right wing racist loon.

Nahhh, that's the other guy.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 11 October, 2012, 02:48:14 PM
Life Sized Satanic Doll Serves As Masturbation Toy For America's Youth

"The doll was created for the sole purpose of masturbation. It has four openings, and three extrusions, making it compatible for male or female pleasure". "Four openings"? Girls have been holding out on me for years. Mind you, I appear to be sexually deficient (by a factor of three) myself.

JOE SOAP

You need to put out more, Sauch.

TordelBack

Quote from: sauchie on 11 October, 2012, 06:07:02 PM
"The doll was created for the sole purpose of masturbation. It has four openings, and three extrusions, making it compatible for male or female pleasure". "Four openings"? Girls have been holding out on me for years.

Of course I've had it in the ear before.