Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Major Richard 'Dick' Winters, 92.
Played by Damian Lewis in Band of Brothers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345843/He-hell-guy-Real-life-Band-Brothers-war-hero-dies.html

Batman's Superior Cousin

Michaela Harte, daughter of former Gaelic manager Micky Harte found murdered in her hotel room 12 days after getting married.
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Roger Godpleton

Trish Keenan of Broadcast fame at age 42.

This is totally lame.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

I, Cosh

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 14 January, 2011, 10:52:35 PM
Trish Keenan of Broadcast fame at age 42.

This is totally lame.
Shocked to see this on the BBC; had just read about her being ill yesterday. It is indeed lame. And heinous.
We never really die.

COMMANDO FORCES

Susannah York aged 72, from cancer.

Roger Godpleton

Johnny Storm, apparently.

Dandontdare

I'll give it 12 months tops

Greg M.

I imagine he will resurface near to the time of the Fantastic Four reboot movie. Had to be Johnny they were going to kill off, Reed and Ben have been "dead" before (Ben went to heaven to hang out with God, who was Jack Kirby!) and in Mark Millar's run Marvel teased "The Death of the Invisible Woman", only to have it be a parallel future incarnation.

Colin YNWA

Yeah Johnny will be back just in time for the title to return to its original numbering at 600 (I think it is) in 12 months time.

Whatever you think about this sort of stuff it has to be said Marvel have played a blinder in making this the massive story it is. Not necessarily good in the long term but still an impressive bit of marketing.

Roger Godpleton

I guess this is also why Capcom were advised not to use any of the FF in MVC 3.

KYUSS

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 25 January, 2011, 06:41:02 PM
Johnny Storm, apparently.

SPOILERS!
For a comic i don't read.
I hear its quite good these days though, Hickman's writing it isn't he?
Twitter:KYUSS123
XBL:KYUSS123

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

mogzilla

never read wizard but did enjoy toyfare and its twisted toyfare theatre

chris_askham

I used to read Wizard when it first started but, to be honest, had assumed it had long since gone the way of the dodo.

Goaty

My next door house, as my landlord text me this morning, but I am away this weekend, first weekend to be away till Xmas, and it happens, dont know what the damages as would be home tomorrow! fuck!