Main Menu

Why can't some people just get a life?

Started by LARF, 19 November, 2009, 08:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

WTF?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8366133.stm

M&S aside it looks like Milly Tant and her friends are at it again.

uncle fester

Some people just aren't happy without having something to pick holes in.

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Richmond Clements

House of Usher

When I saw the ad I thought "oh dear."

When I heard the reaction, i.e. complaints, I thought "even more oh dear."
STRIKE !!!

Mike Gloady

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.  How very silly.

The folks who are offended by that should just look at the Oven Pride advert.  See?  Men get demeaned in advertising too.  Everyone does.  Deal with it.  Except this ad ISN'T demeaning.  Just a bit crap.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Trout

The above messages offend me and I demand an apology!

- Trout

TordelBack

How is that lovely girl in some moderately sensible knickers offensive to anyone?   

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Kerrin

Quote from: TordelBack on 19 November, 2009, 09:39:35 PM
How is that lovely girl in some moderately sensible knickers offensive to anyone?   

She's French.

Just kidding, but she is french, you do wonder what kind of insular and disconnected life these people must lead. "Men like pretty girls in undies? It's the end of civilisation!"
Twats.

vzzbux

Just about everything offends somebody somewhere and if we listened to them nothing would be said, shown or heard.

Fucking wake up people.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Peter Wolf

If these types are in the minority then them and their drivel should be disregarded or ignored.There isnt any need for an investigation and kow-towing to them just encourages them even more.

Stupid whining moaning minnies.

Go away.

There there poor little oversensitive little people....its alright...dont cry...

I would send them a box of Kleenex as an apology .
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

JayzusB.Christ

Well, I think it IS disgusting.  When I went straight to Youtube to see what I shouldn't be looking at, I vomited on the spot when I saw that girl in her underwear.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Christov

Mike Gloady

Don't ask him which bit of his anatomy he vomited from.  Or what the "spot" was...
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever