Main Menu

Wishlist for 2021

Started by broodblik, 08 January, 2021, 02:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonR

There were only two strips in Crisis at the time - 3WW and New Statesmen. Neither of them are creator-owned. Or do you really think a neophyte John Smith would he given a far better deal than Pat Mills and Carlos Ezquerra?

The era of creator-owned deals offered to a few veteran creators on a few very specific projects was still about a decade away.

But, please, continue prattling on about this.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: GordonR on 14 January, 2021, 06:18:55 PM
There were only two strips in Crisis at the time - 3WW and New Statesmen. Neither of them are creator-owned. Or do you really think a neophyte John Smith would he given a far better deal than Pat Mills and Carlos Ezquerra?

The era of creator-owned deals offered to a few veteran creators on a few very specific projects was still about a decade away.

But, please, continue prattling on about this.

But Mr Rennie dear heart prattling on is what I do so well, so rest assured I will continue to do so. Don't you fret.

Just to be clear I wasn't doubting what you said was right - just commenting on the sour way you present yourself here at times. Which is of course your right. As is prattling, mine.

But I'm quite sure we all have better things to worry about, so shall we move on?

Sean SD

Wishlist
Things I enjoyed from 2020 and like to see more of

The Out
Feral and Foe
Jaegir
Smash Special
Kingmaker

broodblik

Way back in prog 2123 in Thrills of the Future a new story by Peter Milligan and Rufus Dayglo was mentioned The Devil's Railroad. Do anyone know anything about this if it is going to happen and what is it about? We have not seen Milligan for a few years now.

Another story that was original target for prog 2184 Nakka of the S.T.A.R.S what happened too it as well?
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

sintec

Kingmaker - read the trade of the first 2 parts of the winter break having missed the first one in the prog. It's excellent stuff and is crying out for a continuation.

The Out, Feral & Foe - 2 great new stories from Dan Abnett which I hope we see more of

Scarlet Traces - another trade I read over Christmas which left me desparately wanting more (I also note it was this weeks Thrill Of The Future so looks like it'll be granted).

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: broodblik on 16 January, 2021, 04:55:22 AM
Another story that was original target for prog 2184 Nakka of the S.T.A.R.S what happened too it as well?

Brendan mentioned that recently, so it's still on the cards.
@jamesfeistdraws

Barrington Boots

Quote from: broodblik on 16 January, 2021, 04:55:22 AM

I hope this strip is based in Raccoon City.
You're a dark horse, Boots.