Main Menu

New Dredd T-Shirts

Started by opaque, 22 January, 2005, 03:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

opaque

Why are they available on Ebay seemingly before anywhere else?

therev

The Amstor Computer

A few questions arise from this:

If these are official product, are they out and available anywhere else?

If they are official but aren't out yet, how did this bloke end up with them?

If they're unofficial, wouldn't this be a case for a swift email to eBay from Rebellion?

opaque

They're the ones Frank.

Someone on here said they saw them in a Forbidden Planet. I haven't been to the one in Cambridge to check, not that they would necesarily have it anyway. Toys seem to be their thing these days. Nothing on their website either.

Steve Green

Devons Daddy

it good to see some great merchandise coming out each year.
and to see rebellion understanding, keep it simple with  a polo t shirt, or bold as these are.

then you make both camps happy.but once again you have to question rebelloins ability to market anything dont you,

they dont use this excellent site to promote themselves as much as they should do.you really think they would talk to the choir in such cases in this house of GRUD wouldnt you.

what about the great dredd statue the one of him holding the book of the law, also not even a mention to it in the shop.

think i shall get one of each of these t shirts though.
but come on rebellion pull you finger out on this kind of thing.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

NecroClown

It's a bit of an own goal really, isn't it?

Queen Firey-Bou

well the ebay chap gets my custom, tho i would still buy even bolder & brighter, & would of course like shoes to match.

so why the hell wasnt there a 2000adonline shop/board announcement, even an ad in the prog? do they actually want to sell these?   or do they hate the 2000adonline bunch & just use the site to coral us into a vocal ghetto ?

Floyd-the-k

dunno to any of those questions. I doubt that they hate us, but a wider range of tshirts would go down a treat. there are so many good pictures they have access too.

yours thinking of making himself a tshirt of the "faces" cover

Devons Daddy

i have a very nice selection of Dredd t-shirts.
i have about 9 i think including my polo shirt.

with the exception of the polo shirt all from ebay,
sad really.

i was thinking about getting a couple made. very easy and relatively cheap out here to have that done.
sure its the same in the uk as well isnt it?
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Tanky

It can be dead cheap to make your own, but you get what you pay for, after it's been through the wash a couple times! And as i found out when making up the band shirts, most places have a problem with more than 3 colours.

I'd like a dredd shirt, but i notice the 'might be able to knock up a skinny fit if i absolutely have to but would rather not actually' type stuff at the bottom, and that you can't get small ones either. I'm not paying 13 quid for one that doesn't fit!

Hope the lack of smaller sizes isn't the official line...

opaque

I've got 18 different t-shirts afaik.

I'll probably buy those new ones as well at some point.

If new things should be promoted anywhere then surely here, we're the ones you don't need to chase! Talk about a captive audience.

Queen Firey-Bou

a skinny ? thats what the little boys t-shirts are for, generally i find the 10-12year olds are the best fit (for me..NOt a 10 year old boy) & defo the best selection of silly cartoony colourfuls.