Main Menu

Kev Crossley fully painted commission!

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 12 April, 2011, 02:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

It's nearly finished, just a wee bit more arty things to do and it'll be on the wall (once it's been framed). Might have to have a discussion with the framer on how to do this, once I see it in the flesh, will it need glass!!!

IAMTHESYSTEM

Amazing painting. Give it the old glass overcoat. You'll want to protect the work as it is an original piece and valuable to Future Art collectors/nerds/2000 A.D obsessed Artilects.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Zarjazzer

That is an astonishing bit of work truly captivating. is that a beer bottle opener I spy on her belt?  :o :-*
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

COMMANDO FORCES

Yes Zarjazzer, it is, it's his signature idea and I was and am happy with it having seen it on his painted Dredd at BIC's.

Cheers for the hint IAMTHESYSTEM, I always thought that a painting was left uncovered, due to lumps and bumps in the paint. Then again once you have a mount around the actual picture that raises the glass off the actual paint itself.

Pete Wells

Absolutely wonderful John. I'm beaming for you!

It's just... stunning!

Hoagy

That's really nice. Vzzbux should get one done for the missus.

Is it the drying process that is giving such time constraints?
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

COMMANDO FORCES

Just received an email from Kev with a pic of the finished commission and it'll soon be adorning the walls of the house. Until I can get Carolyn to wear a Judge's outfit, this will keep me happy  ;)

Large48

No nippage?

Even if it is leather..................  ;)

Runs away and hides in a corner!
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

COMMANDO FORCES

They would have to be special leathers that had built in nipples (Batman) or a very thin covering over that area, with a built in chill inducer  :lol:

CrazyFoxMachine

Hooray for Crossley and Burdis - the anti-nipple leather cult is growing!

...something I never thought I'd say.

Large48

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 04 August, 2011, 05:57:24 PM
Hooray for Crossley and Burdis - the anti-nipple leather cult is growing!

...something I never thought I'd say.

Your mouth is full of wrong...............................  ::)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]