Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Hope you had your hat ready.....

TordelBack

Brilliant!

"That was so arsom I shunned it into a hat".

Goaty

Just a simple image;

to destory any link to 1995 version!

MR. ELIMINATOR

Seriously! How does a Karl Urban fansite get access to this stuff? Unless it's Karl Urban himself?

Gonk

Looks like this new film might be a bit of a white knuckle ride. We're definitely in for a few surprises by the look of it.
coming at a cinema near you soon

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Looking grittier and darker by the minute. Top find! :)
Never rub another mans rhubarb

clavell

Writing Future Shocks is hard !

Zarjazzer

Brutal, dark and grim (no not the boarders) this looks great. The Judges, menacing figures in an urban hell.

It is Mega city One.

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Misanthrope

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 10 February, 2012, 03:56:32 PM
Brutal, dark and grim

All rejected names for the clones of Fargo.  :D
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Mudcrab

To borrow a meme, BOOM, Headshot!  :D
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

SKD

WOW!! :o That footage is hypnotic.  Mickaelvk, is the smoke produced by a gas canister? They wouldn't fire a blank that close to an actors head would they?
Helmets look fine..... It seems to me that they look larger when shot stright on, the black padding inside the helmet gives the impression of a deep shadow, making the head appear smaller/ helmet bigger.
Looking forward to this film even more now.

Stew.

Goaty

I have to say one thing, The Lawgiver looks fab!

radiator

This is all so weird - really curious to know where these photos and the gif came from. The stills seemed pretty official-looking, but the gif? Very strange indeed...

Danbo

Everything I hoped it would look like,I'm surprised.

F=ck you Avengers.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Beeks

Never in my wildest dream..dark Dredd violence on the big screen..the judges looking more oppressive than I ever thought we would see on the silver screen

I'm beyond excited at the moment

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens