Main Menu

Anymore Dandridge?

Started by Taryn Tailz, 16 September, 2012, 11:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taryn Tailz

I was looking through my Prog pile yesterday and noticed we haven't had any Dandridge since the one off story he had in Prog 2012. Does anyone know if there's anymore Dandridge strips on the way? I certainly hope there is.

Dark Jimbo

Certainly much rather have more Dandridge than bloody Ampney Crucis. Dandridge remembers to be fun. Besides, we need to build up enough to fill the first trade.  :)
@jamesfeistdraws

Taryn Tailz

Hey now,I love me a bit of Ampney Crucis Investigates too.

But to reiterate...more Dandridge please. It would be great to have enough for a trade, as that cover for Prog 1730 really deserves to be on the front of a glossy trade paperback.

http://www.2000ad.org/functions/cover.php?choice=1730&Comic=2000ad

Taryn Tailz

According to this weeks Thrill Mail there is another Dandridge story on the way called "The Copper Conspiracy". Great stuff.  :D

James Stacey

Taryn Tailz

Mark Taylor

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 16 September, 2012, 11:17:33 PM
Certainly much rather have more Dandridge than bloody Ampney Crucis. Dandridge remembers to be fun. Besides, we need to build up enough to fill the first trade.  :)

To be fair, earlier Ampney Crucis was fun. It's just the more recent stories seem to have let the humour go. I still have hopes that the humour may make a comeback in future strips.

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

The Prodigal

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 16 September, 2012, 11:17:33 PM

Speaking as the man who jumped on board at Christmas my initial impressions are such that I am shouting "Hear Hear" at your post DJ.