Main Menu

Comic Archive: Beyond 2000AD

Started by maryanddavid, 12 November, 2013, 12:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

House move all complete (well as much as these things ever are after a week and a bit) I've finally got this ordered. Can't wait.

Dash Decent

Quote from: maryanddavid on 29 November, 2013, 11:16:53 AM
I currently working on something that should be of interest to all 2000AD fans!

Halo Jones book 4?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Trout

My thanks to David for sending a copy of the great publication all the way to Canada. I'm thrilled to see my name in the credits section and I'm proud to have helped out in a small way.

Grab a copy while you can. It's gorgeous stuff.

- Trout

Steve Green

Yeah, ordered my print one about a week ago. Looking forward to it.

- Steve

maryanddavid

QuoteHalo Jones book 4?

Heh, nothing quiet as spectacular, but if  it comes off, I think it will go down pretty well.

Quoteand I'm proud to have helped out in a small way.

I wouldn't have got it done without you Trout, your help was invaluable.

Quoteordered my print one about a week ago

It went in the post a couple of days ago Steve, you should have it Monday or Tuesday, if you don't drop me a line and I will get another out to you.

QuoteAn indispensable companion to Thrill Power Overload, every squaxx should own this.

Cheers Dan, high praise!

Steve Green

Lovely, thanks! Will keep an eye out for it.

Cheers,

Steve

Dash Decent

Quote from: maryanddavid on 30 November, 2013, 04:13:46 PM
QuoteHalo Jones book 4?

Heh, nothing quiet as spectacular, but if  it comes off, I think it will go down pretty well.

Whatever it is, bring it on!  All the Hibernia magazines have been worth getting and I look forward to seeing more.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

SmallBlueThing

Any chance of any further Doomlord collections David? Your last one is mentioned with astonishing regularity wherever I go on the internet, with folk wishing they'd known. Your increased profile, on the back of the Hibernia Comics Archive books may well convince some who were wary of the "small press" to dive in.

Also, a plea from both my kids: More Thirteenth Floor please Mr David!

SBT

maryanddavid

Neither is what I'm thinking of at the moment, but the increase in quality of printing makes the Doomlord photostrips much more do-able.

There will be another Comic Archive, I have a few interviews done for that, focussing on the new Eagle, Wlidcat Speed etc, hasnt fully taken shape yet and will be a while before it sees the light of day.

The next thing I am aiming to put out is a comic collection, a couple of rods in the fire at the moment, we will see which happens.

In the meantime Beyond 2000AD and one Eyed Jack are still available, buy buy buy!!! Shameless I know.

Steve Green

It arrived today - great work!

Thanks,

Steve

Colin YNWA

Its just arrived... well I've just opened it and I don't need to read it to know I'm going to love this.

There's not an article the topic of which doesn't fascinate me. Its going to be all Thriller not filler. Thank you for this David

maryanddavid

Great stuff Colin, thanks.

I've just spotted that Beyond 2000AD has been review on the Forbidden Planet Blog, and they like it too!

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/blog/2013/comics-beyond-2000-ad/

Skullmo

Got this last week - A really good read and great production values.

To anyone who hasn't already you should order this!
It's a joke. I was joking.

dweezil2

Received my copy this morning and it's an excellent read!

Many thanks!  :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Colin YNWA

Well over the last 4 days - count um 4 DAYS I've read through this and well its been a delight from cover to cover. Its not often you get something comic related for what £6 and it takes you fours days to read the bugger. What an absolute bargain.

Seriously if you don't own this and like Thrillpower Overload you are doing yourself a disservice... hell if your a fan of 2000ad you are.

Thanks very much for all the effort for all those involved.