Main Menu

Princess Leia Being Sold as a Plastic Slave Doll.....

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 15 July, 2015, 12:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Quote from: Skullmo on 18 July, 2015, 06:12:23 PM
Female or male - I do not see suitors as gender specific, just as long as they look nice in a pink dress
What did happen to Judge Quincy?

Eric Plumrose

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 18 July, 2015, 05:54:51 PM
Her nails were blue. Blue was weird because that's not a colour she should be wearing. I've lost count of how many people have been confused at our baby's gender because she wasn't dressed in pink. We've had people tell us she should be dressed in pink. Hell, one time she was almost entirely in yellow (stereotypically and traditionally more often considered a colour for girls) and yet still people guessed she was a boy, because: not pink.

In my experience as a full-time dad (and not intended to negate owt you've said), hair (still!) trumps colour. Prior to his third birthday, Enok could be dressed all in blue with a Thomas the Tank Engine T-shirt yet people would still assume he was a girl. Because? Long hair. And, y'know. Eyelashes.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: sheridan on 18 July, 2015, 01:00:36 PM
QuoteBoys can be anything they want to be, as long as they want to be footballers or adventurers.  If you want to be a nurse, or a secretary, or anything which involves sensitivity or creativity then prepare to be beaten up and ostracized at school...

Funny things is that eventually in football and adventurers your bound to be beaten up in that  regardless of you sex. I think females have equivilent game like Vigero. (Just off the top of my head, and not sure if the spelling is right either!). Violence in those things goes with the territory.

So, it's much of a muchness (I got those words from my late mother and it means that everything is relative in these circumstances.) as far as I'm concerned.

Glad to see the returned of Tordalback and by your post count, I wonder if you don't own this place already. With apologies to the real owner.   

Just wondering if your disappearance (I certainly noticed!) had any thing to do with that planned tour of the of real world places featured in the chronicles of Slaine.

Back to the football thing....

Never been really interested in the game myself, not the same way a lot of my blokey friends (I've known of girls who like watching the games on the telly and in the stadiums (We have a couple of local places close to the city!) are or anybody else including my father.

Haven't really played football legitimately since I was 8 years old (Year four!) and have since lost interest in that game. 

Later on and towards the end of my days at school, I took hanging out with the so called smart kids who played a lot of Chess and Dungeons & Dragons. Although none of them seemed to ostracised and ever beaten up. Everybody was kind of cool with everybody else despite differences. Even the kids who were known to be violent jocks (Sportsmen) and come from rough neighbour hoods where smarts and book reading was least encouraged, but never the less they were every bit as academic as the people who wore it on their sleeves.

Anyway, my nerdy friends who weren't really that nerdy if you got to know them. Were also football mad when it came to watching it on television. It was utter folly to get between them and the Footy Show[/b]. Aside from never playing the game themselves, they and my father live breath and eat this game as far as it's been televised and with the advances in cable television. He's either watching it all hours of the day and night or recording it during the winter months.

I was more interested playing Dungeons & Dragons and other popular board game sharing the same genre.

Funny thing about football and nurses, I know of at least one mate who was football mad and a nurse as well. So nobody was so easily stereotyped. Even if they had the appearance of being so at first.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 20 July, 2015, 12:27:35 AM
Quote from: sheridan on 18 July, 2015, 01:00:36 PM
QuoteBoys can be anything they want to be, as long as they want to be footballers or adventurers.  If you want to be a nurse, or a secretary, or anything which involves sensitivity or creativity then prepare to be beaten up and ostracized at school...

Funny things is that eventually in football and adventurers your bound to be beaten up in that  regardless of you sex. I think females have equivilent game like Vigero. (Just off the top of my head, and not sure if the spelling is right either!). Violence in those things goes with the territory.

So, it's much of a muchness (I got those words from my late mother and it means that everything is relative in these circumstances.) as far as I'm concerned.

Glad to see the returned of Tordalback and by your post count, I wonder if you don't own this place already. With apologies to the real owner.   

Just wondering if your disappearance (I certainly noticed!) had any thing to do with that planned tour of the of real world places featured in the chronicles of Slaine.

Back to the football thing....

Never been really interested in the game myself, not the same way a lot of my blokey friends (I've known of girls who like watching the games on the telly and in the stadiums (We have a couple of local places close to the city!) are or anybody else including my father.

Haven't really played football legitimately since I was 8 years old (Year four!) and have since lost interest in that game. 

Later on and towards the end of my days at school, I took hanging out with the so called smart kids who played a lot of Chess and Dungeons & Dragons. Although none of them seemed to ostracised and ever beaten up. Everybody was kind of cool with everybody else despite differences. Even the kids who were known to be violent jocks (Sportsmen) and come from rough neighbour hoods where smarts and book reading was least encouraged, but never the less they were every bit as academic as the people who wore it on their sleeves.

Anyway, my nerdy friends who weren't really that nerdy if you got to know them. Were also football mad when it came to watching it on television. It was utter folly to get between them and the Footy Show. Aside from never playing the game themselves, they and my father live breath and eat this game as far as it's been televised and with the advances in cable television. He's either watching it all hours of the day and night or recording it during the winter months.

I was more interested playing Dungeons & Dragons and other popular board game sharing the same genre.

Funny thing about football and nurses, I know of at least one mate who was football mad and a nurse as well. So nobody was so easily stereotyped. Even if they had the appearance of being so at first.

FIXED

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Eric Plumrose on 19 July, 2015, 10:07:08 PMPrior to his third birthday, Enok could be dressed all in blue with a Thomas the Tank Engine T-shirt yet people would still assume he was a girl. Because? Long hair. And, y'know. Eyelashes.
Gah x infinity.

TordelBack

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 20 July, 2015, 03:14:22 PM
Quote from: Eric Plumrose on 19 July, 2015, 10:07:08 PMPrior to his third birthday, Enok could be dressed all in blue with a Thomas the Tank Engine T-shirt yet people would still assume he was a girl. Because? Long hair. And, y'know. Eyelashes.
Gah x infinity.

Are you sure it wasn't just because Zek had allowed him to, ahem, assume the identity of a fellow toddler of the female variety?