Spoilers > Other Reviews

Janus Stark from Rebellion/ Treasury of British Comics

<< < (2/3) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Arh its now showing as Print - which might explain when I saw your message in the 'Upcoming Thrills' thread and went to the shop I couldn't see it at all. Maybe it was added in error as digital only?

https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/RCA-B0121

robprosser:
Well that's good news!

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: robprosser on 23 June, 2021, 11:44:37 AM ---Well that's good news!

--- End quote ---

Well it would be if I wasn't such a numb nut.

Finding that I remember I had my 50% off sub voucher and so inspired by my desire to get this popped to the shop to do a quick trawl to add things I'd not ordered yet and get a nice big order in.

Managed to do that and I have a lovely big order in at a very good price... I of course forgot to add Janus Stark Vol. 3 to it - the very reason I started the order in the first place!

SmallBlueThing(Reborn):
Ordered. Thanks for the heads up- though as usual, Rebellion seem to price the postage as if gold-plated robotic carrier pigeons are delivering it to my house in a silken envelope.

SBT

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: SmallBlueThing(Reborn) on 23 June, 2021, 04:27:58 PM ---Ordered. Thanks for the heads up- though as usual, Rebellion seem to price the postage as if gold-plated robotic carrier pigeons are delivering it to my house in a silken envelope.

--- End quote ---

Oh don't you get that. I pay the extra and have an eagle swoop down with my silken envelopes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version