Hey Colin please read my vote as
Goddard City 3 - Walker Wanderers 2

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Sean SD on 15 May, 2021, 02:28:20 PM
Quote from: Sean SD on 14 May, 2021, 01:42:54 PM
Goddard City - Walker Wanderers 2

Hey Colin please read my vote as
Goddard City 3 - Walker Wanderers 2

Sorry should have checked - I'd made that assumption.

GoGilesGo

yep, close for me too, so let me totally nullify Rogue Judge's vote

Patrick Goddard 2 / Kev Walker 3

Dog Deever

Patrick Goddard can be in my Prog any time he wants- Goddard made Grey Area great and all that Savage was fantastic too. There should be more Goddard in the Mighty One's organ.

But, ultimately it's Kev Walker... for all the thrills and reasons listed already- sorry PG you just got a bad draw.

3-2 Walker Rangers
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Colin YNWA

Only today to get your vote in and never before in this tourney is doing so going to impact so much. This one is absolutely nip and tock. Everytime Patrick Goddard battles into the lead, Kev Walker pulls him back and on occasions nips ahead even to only then have Patrick battle back and retake it. Judging by the number of votes there seems to be a few folks who haven't made their call yet? Maybe they can't? Maybe they will today and in doing so almost certainly affect the result? Counting up in the morning so vote today if you fancy.

Which of course reminds me I have. This one is tough. I've stated my love of Patrick Goddard the very defintion of under-rated to my eye. The thing is however I adore Kev Walker work...at times... and I guess there hangs my decision. Its only really his latter work that works for me and so to that end...

Patrick Goddard 4 : Kev Walker 1

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Oh wow this one didn't only got down to the last green, it need about 5 re-counts (for the longest time I kept getting the score 41 to 40 which I knew wasn't right!). It did got down literally to the last vote and this one was so close for so long. These two couldn't be seperated and maybe a draw would have been the fairest result, but result there was and taking that long putt on the final hole Patrick Goddard just claimed this one to keep the momentum with Current Team. They still have a clear gap to close, but at the moment results are relentlessly going their way. Can the maintain it?

Current Team 4 : Classic Team 6

Current Team 440: Classic Team 535