Main Menu

Diamond Dist. (2000AD in the US)

Started by RaoulRitz, 28 July, 2021, 10:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaoulRitz

Ok, so everything stopped for the better part of a year here in the US (thanks, Covid) but the Prog and the Meg kept publishing. I have both on my pull list at my LCS but Diamond wasn't distributing them. They were supposed to start shipping them again late last year (with an expedited schedule) but, so far, nothing. I pre-ordered them back in December (for March release) but still nothing. My shop says Diamond still has the Prog and Meg listed but hasn't shipped any to them. Does anyone know what the hell is going on? I'm about a year behind at this point and I'm in desperate need of my Thrill Power!

broodblik

Well I know we all like print but what about digital? If it was not for digital I would not be able to read the prog
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

RaoulRitz

I've tried doing digital comics before and it just doesn't do it for me. I'd really just like Diamond to start shipping my damned comics again. It used to not be a problem and I'm not sure what the problem is now. The comics are there, Diamond lists them as available...now ship the comics! Just wondering if anyone had heard anything about why they're being held up.