General Chat > Games

Dredd COD Cold War.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Trooper McFad:

--- Quote from: milstar on 16 September, 2021, 01:48:41 PM ---I heard it takes a lot of points to grab the Dredd skin in there.

--- End quote ---

Does that mean he’s worth having as a bad ass “super” skin?

Halo572:

--- Quote from: broodblik on 16 September, 2021, 09:44:28 AM ---Just imagine a Dredd game in the mold of Cyberpunk or Borderlands

--- End quote ---

Forget them, the original GTA was/is the perfect vehicle for Dredd since 1997, plus any open world that has come since.

And yet - nothing.

Dredd vs Death was a lacklustre corridor console game with shockingly embarrassing Red Bull adverts. 

And since then - nothing.

Halo572:

--- Quote from: CalHab on 16 September, 2021, 11:02:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: Halo572 on 16 September, 2021, 09:25:24 AM ---They don't have the budget to do an AAA game.

--- End quote ---

Best to do at least a derisory fact check before making unfounded statements - https://www.videogamer.com/news/sniper-elite-4-publisher-expects-200-000-day-one-sales-in-uk/

It took me 2 searches to get the right words then this was at the top on the third.

Paragraph 3 - “Sniper Elite 4 is triple-A,” said Williams.

--- End quote ---

Halo572:

--- Quote from: Tjm86 on 16 September, 2021, 01:00:43 PM --- Who knows where this might lead?

--- End quote ---

Based on the flim unit that doesn't make 2000ad related films - nowhere or something totally unrelated at best.

milstar:

--- Quote from: Trooper McFad on 16 September, 2021, 01:51:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: milstar on 16 September, 2021, 01:48:41 PM ---I heard it takes a lot of points to grab the Dredd skin in there.

--- End quote ---

Does that mean he’s worth having as a bad ass “super” skin?

--- End quote ---

Not for the bloke I've heard it from (technically speaking, read it from).

--- Quote from: Halo572 on 16 September, 2021, 01:53:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: broodblik on 16 September, 2021, 09:44:28 AM ---Just imagine a Dredd game in the mold of Cyberpunk or Borderlands

--- End quote ---

Forget them, the original GTA was/is the perfect vehicle for Dredd since 1997, plus any open world that has come since.

And yet - nothing.

Dredd vs Death was a lacklustre corridor console game with shockingly embarrassing Red Bull adverts. 

And since then - nothing.

--- End quote ---

I don't think GTA setting is appropiate for Dredd. Such sandbox style I would put my money on Strontium Dog.

And what people have against Dredd vs Death game? It's not like corridors section took bulk of the game. If anything, it made gunning down zombies easier. Rebellion, if they are smart, they oughtta remaster the game, like they did for Rogue Trooper.

Otherwise, their (Rebellion) games are usually mediocre.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version