General Chat > Film & TV

Steven S.DeKnight vs CB Cebulski

(1/8) > >>

milstar:
https://screenrant.com/marvel-controversy-cb-cebulski-akira-yosihda-steven-deknight/

I know this has been a long ago, and DeKnight is a bit late to the party, but he has a point here. But it's bonkers tying up his show with because of CB's wrongdoings in the past.

Tomwe:

--- Quote from: milstar on 12 October, 2021, 01:42:35 PM --- But it's bonkers tying up his show with because of CB's wrongdoings in the past.

--- End quote ---
He's tying up his writing of various Marvel comics, under CB. The DD tv show ended some time ago.

CalHab:
The Cebulski thing is so utterly insane. Senior people at Marvel must have known and that's why they won't deal with it, because it would bring their position into question. "Akira Yoshida" was getting paid and must have had a contract, after all.

milstar:

--- Quote from: CalHab on 12 October, 2021, 03:58:54 PM ---The Cebulski thing is so utterly insane. Senior people at Marvel must have known and that's why they won't deal with it, because it would bring their position into question. "Akira Yoshida" was getting paid and must have had a contract, after all.

--- End quote ---

I am not sure about that. Does 2000ad editors know who Ken Niemand is?

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: milstar on 12 October, 2021, 06:24:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: CalHab on 12 October, 2021, 03:58:54 PM ---The Cebulski thing is so utterly insane. Senior people at Marvel must have known and that's why they won't deal with it, because it would bring their position into question. "Akira Yoshida" was getting paid and must have had a contract, after all.

--- End quote ---

I am not sure about that. Does 2000ad editors know who Ken Niemand is?

--- End quote ---

A lot of folks on Facebook certainly think they do!

Yeah it seems apparent that 2000ad staff know who Ken Niemand is really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version