Main Menu

Sideshow Vote II: Simply the best – The octet

Started by broodblik, 11 July, 2022, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Welcome to the eight knockout round where we will choose our favorite story arc.
We already have nine story arcs that has qualified.
Whom is the next to do a takedown? The best Bad Company book is naturally Bad Company I:
-   Yay, you are spot on
-   Nay, surely you are mistaken it must be .................................

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

I don't agree its by a country mile but there is no denying

Bad Company

the original is the best.

AlexF

The only thing that even come close, in my head, is Bad Company: Kano, which is trying something very different. But that falls down because poor, not-so-well Brett Ewins was not on top of his game with that one as he was in the beginning.

No question, Book 1 IS the best.

JayzusB.Christ

Books 2 and 3 were great, but of course the prize goes to Book 1.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Yep, it's diminishing returns with Bad Company, with every series being worse than the last. The most recent strips have been insultingly dreadful.

Bad Company 1

SBT

Huey2

Magnetica

Book1.

I think you can make an argument to say they should have left it there.

Southstreeter

The fact that they kept trying to bring back half the cast that had been killed off in series one kind of says it all. I always thought it a real shame that Thrax, Shrike etc bought it. The various resurrections were pretty unsatisfying - I'd have preferred them to have just survived in the first place.

broodblik

This is pretty much one-way traffic but you have until Monday to decide if you want to go against the traffic
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Voting Closed

Bad Company Book 1 the clear winner