Main Menu

The Walking Dead (season 2)

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 07 July, 2011, 07:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Some interesting stuff in this episode topped of with a decent FX scene ruined by a bit of CGI. Saying that you knew what was coming and when it came, it didn't disappoint. Nothing much else to say without blacking the post out completely!

COMMANDO FORCES

Just finished episode 5 and it was great fun. Loved the way my favourite character was having a shit time of it throughout and just when you thought he was safe [spoiler]he gets shot in the head[/spoiler]  :'(  :lol:

Also that farmer was [spoiler]always suspect to me[/spoiler] and so the ending came as no great surprise  >:D

Albion

Episode 4 had the worst zombie costume so far.  :D
The ending of part 5 was indeed predictable. I figured it out shortly after they got to the farm. Not sure why, can't remember if that was in the comic, I must reread it.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Meathook

This: Episode 4 had the worst zombie costume so far. 
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: agreed, holy crapola not the old rope around feeble post trick......... :D
Each peach pear plum!

Ghastly McNasty

I liked the [spoiler]city getting napalmed[/spoiler] at the start of episode 5. Extremely dramatic. The comics were very much Rick's story and we never saw what the others went through before we met them.

mogzilla

liking how theyve panned shanes character out and perhaps not in a good way ,must admit daryl is my fave too loved his delusional chats with merle

fresno bob

No more episodes until February :(. Well at least[spoiler]they found Sophia :lol:[/spoiler]
You know why the Professor never got laid on the island, don't you?

johnnystress

I'm enjoying it but man it's slow going..I can't believe next episode is the last of the season. Hope they pick up the pace next time

COMMANDO FORCES

That was an emotional ending, poor Rick  :'(

vzzbux

Quote from: Albion on 14 November, 2011, 09:49:37 PM
Episode 4 had the worst zombie costume so far.  :D
The ending of part 5 was indeed predictable. I figured it out shortly after they got to the farm. Not sure why, can't remember if that was in the comic, I must reread it.
Have just watched EP4 and as soon as the barn was intorduced I had to bite my lip or the missus would probably kill me. Just like when I said [spoiler]EH the son hasn't been shot yet [/spoiler] then blammo. I got a good kick for that.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Ghastly McNasty

Painfully slow over the last few episodes but the latest was pretty darn good.

I like the conclusion to Sophie's disappearance. I think the changes between the TV show and the comic keep it fresh for those who have read it.

johnnystress

A great ending to an overall disappointing season I thought. I really hope they pick up the pace next time

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

brendan1

Well, that was an amazingly powerful bit of television. I would agree that the pace has slowed to a crawl, but that is partly a reflection of the comic source material.

I can't recall how much has been changed from Kirkman's classic, but it's equally superb.

vzzbux

The comic didn't dwell on [spoiler]the Carl shooting for that long[/spoiler].

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.