Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

Why are you so afraid of letting your daughter hear the word "lesbian"?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: TordelBack on 28 March, 2012, 09:20:59 PM
A ill-judged google reveals that one set is a toyshop that sells Sylvanian Families houses

You mean like a Sylvanian Estate Agent?

Don't you think we've had enough of them

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 28 March, 2012, 09:30:38 PM
Why are you so afraid of letting your daughter hear the word "lesbian"?

She may shave her head and wear dungarees.

TordelBack

Like all fathers, I'm all for my daughter embracing homosexuality.  No men, ever = good.

JOE SOAP

Two men good, one man bad.

TordelBack

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 28 March, 2012, 09:35:51 PM

Two men good, one man bad.

That's more my wife's perspective.

ming

Quote from: TordelBack on 28 March, 2012, 09:26:48 PMI opened the door under the sink in Wren Farthing's cottage and was met with a teeny u-bend.  The damn thing is accurately plumbed in.

What you need is a Ro-Jaws figure... You could quietly remove all traces of Lesbanian Families figures and explain that they had to move out while Ro-Jaws takes care of the nasties in the pipes.

Or just have Mongrol smush Wren's cottage.  It's the only way to be sure.

Emperor

Quote from: TordelBack on 28 March, 2012, 09:20:59 PM
My baby brother, in his infinite wisdom, bought my daughter a Sylvanian* Families starter set, opening us up to endless, simply endless future expense and foot injury.  She, of course, adores it, as do I.  But the true nightmare has only just been exposed.  A ill-judged google reveals that one set is a toyshop that sells Sylvanian Families houses.  Infinite recursion for anthropomorphic woodland creatures.  The horror.

*For some reason my wife and I have always called these 'Lesbanian Families', and it is an ongoing struggle not to continue to do so.

Thanks for the tip - I have been looking for the perfect gift that my god-daughter will love and my mate will hate, this seems to be it.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

TordelBack

Quote from: Emperor on 28 March, 2012, 09:44:05 PM
Thanks for the tip - I have been looking for the perfect gift that my god-daughter will love and my mate will hate, this seems to be it.

It's not really a question of hate, more one of financial terror.  Have you seen the caravan set?  Have you?

Emperor

Quote from: TordelBack on 28 March, 2012, 10:15:44 PM
Quote from: Emperor on 28 March, 2012, 09:44:05 PM

It's not really a question of hate, more one of financial terror.  Have you seen the caravan set?  Have you?

I am blissfully ignorant of this entire phenomenon.

[Emp edit: du du du du der ]
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

Quote from: vzzbux on 28 March, 2012, 10:23:27 PM
£72.00

If it were anyone else, I'd ask "Do you know how many Vintage Collection figures that would buy you?".

maryanddavid

QuoteKeep it that way.  With your, errr, tendencies which are akin to my own, you'll fill the house with the beautiful hateful things in no time. I opened the door under the sink in Wren Farthing's cottage and was met with a teeny u-bend.  The damn thing is accurately plumbed in.  This is not good.

My oldest girl has quite a bit of this. We got it in the good old Celtic tiger times, and to be honest it was mental expensive, but its great quailty.  It gets trotted out every couple of weeks and both girls knock great times out of it. Adverts.ie is a good place for second hand stuff.

The details are great. The house has a working Tiffany lamp in the hall and you can also get an An Post PO. Its all on front of you, TB.

JOE SOAP

Negative Equity hits Sylvania, I blame Lehmans (and Bertie).

maryanddavid

C'mon on, you cant blame Bertie for everything
Talking of FF, about a year ago, PEE was in buying a few bits where I work, one of the lads said 'thats €10 please'. He reached inside his coat and said 'where's that brown envelope gone, hawhawhaw'.  A lot of stunned looks in the shop, especially as it a wholesalers, small sales area and a good few people in it.

JOE SOAP