Main Menu

Dr Who Comics

Started by W. R. Logan, 09 April, 2013, 08:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

Somewhere in the sprawling wastes of Logan towers I have the first 10 Years worth of Dr Who Comics, weeklies through to monthlies.
My memory is that they're by no means pristine but good readable copies.
As there are more knowledgeable Dr Who fans than me on the board anyone have an idea of a ball park figure for them and a good place to sell them?
Better a Who fan gets them than they sit gathering dust through time here.

Charlie boy

Best I can think of pal is to start googling; you used to be able to buy books with lists of comic runs in and how much you could expect for various conditions. All that's probably been put online now so I'm sure you'll be able to find something useful easily enough. Failing that, take a mooch around eBay and the like to see if you can get a look at how much people are charging for theirs.

W. R. Logan

Thank you for pointing out the obvious and option 2, but what's the point if having a hive mind if you can't tap in to that knowledge.

Yes i am a grumpy bastard, that's the other obvious reply :-?

Proudhuff

Can't your Batman do this for you?
DDT did a job on me

Mattofthespurs

I bought the first 60 or so issues off eBay a year ago for £30.

W. R. Logan

Quote from: Proudhuff on 12 April, 2013, 08:10:38 PM

If only my Batman had the intelligence to do more than polish boots and lay out my uniform :-?

Noisybast

Quote from: Proudhuff on 12 April, 2013, 08:10:38 PM

I can't help but read this in Tom Hardy's Bane voice :)
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

matty_ae

Orbital comics in London has a run in the early 40s and charges £5 each for them
So even at retail lowest to a store it would seem worth at least £100-150 wholesale if not £200-£300 retail.