Main Menu

Prog drought!

Started by Leigh S, 11 October, 2020, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 27 November, 2020, 04:53:29 PM
Quote from: The Monarch on 27 November, 2020, 03:34:47 PM
I was gonna say is sheffield part of the gateaway to the bermuda triangle

No Sheffield is (kinda) gateway to the Rhubarb Triangle... which from the south is true...

Also victim to my appalling grammar.

But living in the Bermuda Triangle sounds much more cooler than failing a grammar test
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

M.I.K.

2209 has also now turned up here.

moly

Still waiting for last week's prog but post around here seem to only deliver parcels lately

Daveycandlish

Got last weeks today but not todays  :(
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 28 November, 2020, 02:20:36 PM
Got last weeks today but not todays  :(

Likewise near Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Tjm86

3pm and still not post.

Looks like another week without.

:'(

Richard

I don't really mind. My last two progs both arrived six days late, so if that happens again then I'll still be getting my progs at weekly intervals as normal. There will just have been one gap of 13 days two weeks ago, which is in the past now. It's only a problem if you keep looking at it as " my prog is always late" instead of considering that the gaps between progs are normal.

Tomwe

2209 here, just a week late. Hopefully things are heading back to a normal schedule.

oshii

Still 2209 less.  Mind you, 2208 & the Meg  only turned up on Tuesday, so wasn't really expecting it today

Professor Bear

I read my progs and Megs in one sitting every few months or so, and was quite enjoying being above the week-to-week concerns about prompt delivery.  Not looking forward to visiting the LCS for my pickup run and subsequent prog hunt.

scrotnig

2209 *and* 2210 both turned up together this morning.

Can any of our readers beat that?

NapalmKev

Quote from: scrotnig on 29 November, 2020, 12:25:50 AM
2209 *and* 2210 both turned up together this morning.

Can any of our readers beat that?

Nope. 2210 arrived but I'm still waiting for  2209. So my Prog reading is currently on hold as I wait for things to to get back into order.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Barrington Boots

No 2209 or 2210 here. Had a number of other stuff arrive from other sources, it's seemingly only the prog that's affected out of all the post in the land? Weird.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

IndigoPrime

It's quite random here. Meg arrived on time. One Beano recently was almost a week late. Phoenix is all over the place, despite them specifically mailing issues early.

Bolt-01

No 2209 or 2210 but I got the Misty special!

Do the specials come from a different depot than the regular prog?