Main Menu

Most Forgettable 2000AD / Megazine Story Ever

Started by Funt Solo, 10 March, 2005, 01:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Noisybast

Jeez, take your pick: Dry Run, Trash, Junker, Tao De Moto, Dead Meat...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

philt

Shakara

Oh my god, oh jesus I can't believe someone posted that, that makes me want to die, that's horrible. That's the most predictable thing ever. ARGH

shazhughes

Tanky

most forgettable?
oh... you know... that one with the thing... and wossisname was in it...

--;)

therev

Woolly

The Inspectre

Tao De Bloody Moto

Chranus Carsenival

Art

Well, there was a rather uninspired story who's titled rhymed with "Filler" - that was just asking for trouble.

Funt Solo

This thread sponsored by "Release Your Inner Troll '05".
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Slippery PD

Im not sure about forgetable, but Dead Meat is possibly the worst story Ive ever read.  It makes some of the others mentioned seem mediocre.

Forgetable, Harmony in the meg.  Without the pretty damn good art, Id have totally forgotten it.....

Slips

doktor bee

If it is the most forgettable story ever surly no one would remember it.

Funt Solo

To be honest, I was expecting no replies at all on those very grounds...but I was looking through some back progs and there was Moon Runners - and I thought - this isn't just shit (like Dry Run) - it's so banal that I'd forgotten it even existed.  Thus "most forgettable".

Right - back to my new book:  "How To Post:  Chapter 2: Think Before You Post"...oh ,I see...
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Shakara

three people there, repeating the same joke...oh the rage...it builds like a faucet full of gravy

Max Kon

Owen: thats why I didn't say anything. Oh and that the pc crashed when I was trying to write it down in the little box.