Main Menu

Death Ray

Started by El Spurioso, 22 November, 2007, 03:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Spurioso

Anyone here get today's Death Ray magazine yet?  I was supposed to be in the "Deep Thought" (no laughing) section, but I can't find a copy for love nor money in my sleepy little 'berg.

Ma Spurrier demands all cuttings for the Scrapbook, so if it's in print this month I'll make the trip into town to pick it up.  Can anyone confirm/deny?

ukdane

I was supposed to be in the "Deep Thought" (no laughing) section

Oh, how I spurted my coffee when I misread that.
Cheers

-Daney

Matt Timson

For your mum, eh?  You'll be buying fags 'for your dad' next...

;)
Pffft...

Keef Monkey

Oooh didn't know the new issue was out yet. Must be last month's I bought the other day then. Great mag.

COMMANDO FORCES

If you mean Deathray No8 I can't find you in that section of it.
It has the following articles:-
The Bionic Now by Guy Haley,
The Nostalgia Game by Jes Bickham,
Digital Divide by Keith Stuart,
On Target by Thom Hutchinson &
The CGI Effect by Paul Rose.
I looked at the contributors list in the front and I couldn't see your name although that Bishop bloke pops up in the mag!

davidbishop

I've contributed to every issue thus far, though I haven't looked for DR8 yet. The new edition should have me rabbiting about Pushing Daisies, and various other US TV series.

davidbishop

COMMANDO FORCES

I don't know how you do it David but that pushing Daisies article is on page 86-87 and your bits about Chuck and Journeyman pop up on page 100.
Well done that man.

Matt Timson

"I've contributed to every issue thus far..."

But what we really want to know is this:  do you keep a scrapbook?

:D
Pffft...

El Spurioso

Or his mum.  His MUM, dammit.

Ac-tually [preen] I have a publicist who keeps clippings on my behalf.  And then sends them to me.  Even the horrible ones.  

TordelBack

Is this your in-depth analysis of current MC-1 population statistics?  I mean, we've been waiting long enough. ; }

Matt Timson

I don't know why I'm laughing really- I've still got a stack of TV Times magazines that have my caricatures in them- the most recent of which is about five years old...
Pffft...

El Spurioso

Did Fraze send you your Gutsvilles yet?

Wils

But what we really want to know is this: do you keep a scrapbook?

I imagine it'd be more of a family newsletter (done in MS Word, of course), *probably* called something incredibly witty, like 'The Spurrier Courier'. ;)

El Spurioso

"The Spurrier Courier"...?      WIN.

That's Christmas sorted, then.

longmanshort

If it was a small Q&A about Contract then it were in about three issues ago, mate. I'll have a look for it when I have something approaching the time :P
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++