Main Menu

GUTSVILLE 3, and it's about bloody time...

Started by El Spurioso, 05 March, 2008, 11:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Spurioso

Finally, a date!

Sneak preview right HERE.

Plans to put Episode 1 online in its entirety are also afoot.  Watch this space.

http://www.forbidden-planet.co.uk/acatalog/GUT03.jpg">

nofuture

Noisybast

How long were they in the belly of that thing? Hundred and fifty years or so? Luxury...

</Ham-fisted sarcasm>

;)
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

ukdane

Excellent.
Can we expect issue 4 before 2009 ;-)
Cheers

-Daney

Rob Spalding

At long bleedin last!

I was beginning to think the whole thing had been digested!

El Spurioso

I, Cosh

Got one on the way home this evening and just about to sit down and give it the eye.

The nice man in FP was raving about Gutsville and Frazer and even tried to punt me a copy of Storming Heaven when I agreed with him. Promoting home-grown talent: whatever will they think of next?
We never really die.

Trout

Keef Monkey

"The nice man in FP was raving about Gutsville and Frazer and even tried to punt me a copy of Storming Heaven when I agreed with him. Promoting home-grown talent: whatever will they think of next?"

Was that Glasgow FP? Last time I bought Gutsville in there I had a similar experience. I was buying "Storming Heaven" at the same time which must have derailed his sales pitch slightly.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Bart Oliver

Just wanted to say the latest issue provided much needed respite from some rather unfortunate events over the last few days- even if it's all about Puritan folk stranded in the belly of a huge sea creature. Very, very good as always, can't recommend it highly enough.

Oh, and reason behind last years inquiry about Soviet naval sidearms becomes more apparent.

Thanks Chaps.

Obviously you're not a golfer.

TordelBack

The ad for Prog 2008 in the back is rather poignant.  Well worth waiting for lads, a juicy digestive treat.

Satanist

Sorry to dig up an old thread but did this ever continue?

I was tidying (reading old comics in) the loft the other night and found these, so was there an ending?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

Yeah, what did happen? maybe this should be in the Meg, or its giveaway FGN (Floppy GN)
DDT did a job on me