Main Menu

Writer seeks artists for 5 page scripts

Started by NeilD, 05 November, 2010, 08:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

Hi Guys,

I'm currently looking for an artist or artists' for half a dozen 5 page self-contained scripts I've written; good mix of SF and horror. I'm hoping to get these online and perhaps pitch to CLiNT and 2000AD et al. I've got a number of contacts and Shane Oakley read one of my scripts and gave it some good constructive criticism.

You can see my website for details on what I've written (8 books on rock and metal plus a lot of published articles): www.neildaniels.com and neildanielsbooks.wordpress.com

My email is neildaniels1@hotmail.co.uk

CrazyFoxMachine

...is Roger Glover nice? I imagine he's nice.

Emperor

Quote from: NeilD on 05 November, 2010, 08:51:08 PMI'm hoping to get these online and perhaps pitch to CLiNT and 2000AD et al.

Welcome. It is worth bearing in mind you don't need an artist to submit to 2000AD.

You might also want to consider pitching a few scripts to the small press, they fix you up with artists and it is good practice that can help writers refine their script writing.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

locustsofdeath!

Suddenly this has turned into the 'help me get into CLiNT' forum.